-LADIES ROOM-

We are sitting in a nice roof top restaurant

We are sitting in a nice roof top restaurant . I'm actually surprised that it's not raining today. The sun was out and the sky was a nice shade of blue. I take my sunglasses off and lean back into my seat. "So, what's going on with you?" I asked not convinced he wasn't under some potion or spell. "Nothing, I'm just looking at this lovely woman in front of me." He said. I rolled my eyes at his remark. I knew he was just doing that cheesy shit to play a role. I shook my head. "So, what exactly is your intention? I mean why are we doing this? We have a ton of work to do at the office. We've already had a vacation. I think it would be best if we kept things on track and remain consistent. Just so that nothing more piles up." I said to him. He laughed his stupid laugh. I roll my eyes yet again. Frustrated and tired.
I eye him and he moves his glass of old fashion whiskey to his lips. He takes a sip and then put it down. I didn't notice he caught an ice cube with his teeth. He held it between his finger tips and placed it on my lips. I part them slightly allowing him to get close to my teeth. He locks eyes with me and keeps them connected. "I love the way your lip looks when it swells like this. He said before taking the ice off of them. I could feel them pulsating. I could see my reflection in the mirror behind me. My lips were slightly plumped from the ice.

Which had melted in his finger tips

Which had melted in his finger tips. I don't reply, I just kind of trail off in thought. "I'm not under a spell, you're my mate. So I genuinely have feelings for you. I know that deep down you have feelings for me. I know you may not want to admit it. Just be open to it." He said to me. I rolled my eyes and averted my attention back to him. He had this smirk on his face. "I don't get why you're trying so hard." I said before taking a sip of my drink. "I'm not trying hard. You're just not used to me trying with you and you don't know how to receive this kind of energy when it's given to you. That's all it is. You aren't used to it. But you'll get used to it." He said leaning back into his seat and admiring me with a glint of amusement in his eyes. He watched my move. The waiter brought the food to the table. "Thank you." I said to him. Right then I start to dig in. Before I could take another bite of my food he picks up the fork and starts to feed me. I eye him with pure suspicion. I like the whole vibe of him feeding me. It's just that I felt he was trying too hard. I finish half of my food. I take the fork out of his hand and put it down. "You don't like when I feed you?" He asked me. I looked at him. I didn't wanna answer too suddenly. "I'm not a baby. But I do like the sudden attention. It's just I feel like you're trying a bit too hard." I said to him. He looked at me and. A smile danced onto his lips.

"I never tried with you. So I just need you to get used to this feeling of being.." I cut him off. "Treated like a child, like I can't do anything." I said. I knew I was challenging him slightly but I don't really care. "I want to make things right with you. So that by the time your birthday comes around you can feel comfortable with being marked and having your virginity taken." He said taking a bite of his steak. He placed his forks down and chewed his food. His eyes locked on mine. "What did Lestat say to you? I feel that's what may have caused this whole change in your behavior." I said. "He wants you to spend the rest of the week with him." He said in a stern cold manner. He didn't like it. "I don't see a thing wrong with that." I laughed to myself taking another bit of my shrimp. " I don't thing it's right for you to spend a week with this man. That allows no time for us to get to know each other." He said, running his fingers through his hair. I smile to myself. "It's life, it's not a fair game buddy." I said taking  bite of my coconut shrimp. I chew and enjoy the flavor.

"I already let him know that, it's not gonna happen any time soon

"I already let him know that, it's not gonna happen any time soon. I'll end up having you to myself on your birthday. Wether we do a party for you or not. I'm marking you Epiphany." He said. "What will marking me do for you?" I asked him. He kind of smiled to himself. "You are my mate. Which means that you belong with me. Biologically and all, my scent is supposed to be all on you. You are mine and I am yours at that point. We will be very connected, our souls will be merged with each other's. I will feel what you are feeling,thinking, and I will know when you're in danger. The same will go for you. It will be. A mutual exchange of energy between us. Linking us together on all levels of existence." He said. It sent shivers down my spine. Being owned by him like that. I mean I would feel the same. But I can't imagine him having that much access to me as a whole. I like cursing him out in my head. I don't need him hearing those thoughts. Or any thoughts about him in general.

"Plus when I mark you, I will engage to you

"Plus when I mark you, I will engage to you. We will get married and we will live together." He said. I spat out my drink. Everyone looked at me. I wiped my mouth and got myself together. "I gotta use the ladies room." I said, getting up and grabbing my stuff. I walk to the restroom.

I lock it and star at myself in the mirror

I lock it and star at myself in the mirror. I'm in some deep ass shit. I'm too young to get married. What the fuck is this man drinking? Who the hell gave him some whacky kool aid. I wipe my face with a wipe and apply a bit of powder. I put on lip balm and popped a gum in my mouth. I honestly needed to leave without him knowing. There was a window, which I felt I could climb out of. But I'd break my fucking neck trying to climb down a three story building. I walk out of the ladies room and to the elevator. I get in and press the button for the ground floor. There were taxis in the front when we arrived. I walk to the entrance and out of the restaurant. To my suprise there was a taxi. I walk to it and get inside. "Where to ma'am?" He asked. "The French Quarters hoodoo shop." I said. I can't lie and say I could endure another moment of him speaking about marking me. He doesn't even deserve me. He  will have to do a lot more than just wine and dine me.