-PARTY PLANNING-

I couldn't really lie when I said I was nervous. I had no clue how wedding and engagement party planning went. Being here with him made it even more real. I honestly couldn't believe this was happening. He pulled me against his body. Gently placing a warm kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes for that second hoping that I'd be able to get through this. I wanted to be difficult just so that I could opt out and let his mother and his brothers girlfriend take over. I couldn't do that though, it wouldn't be fair on him. I can't be difficult. That's something he mentioned when he snapped on me. I sigh. I continued walking through the villa. He had a long week scheduled for us. Which meant that I would be in between sleep and this.
We were sitting inside of a large office, right now he and I are looking through books to get ideas for the wedding. I was looking through a book of venues and he was looking through a book of interior designs. I actually preferred my wedding and engagement party to be by the beach. But because we would be taking a honeymoon, I would have to opt for a wedding that takes place at a castle. I didn't want to do too much. I would like it to take place inside and the reception to be held outside. That way everything can run smoothly and we can leave for the honeymoon smoothly. I found the perfect villa, it was pretty large and absolutely somewhere I can imagine myself tying the knot. It was also by a body of water. I take the page out of the book and place it on the desk. Marco stops his flipping through the book. He picked up the paper and looked at the villa. He placed it on top of a black folder. I put the venue book away and pick up another book. This book was filled with ideas for colors, texture, flowers, fabrics, and more. I kept things very simple.

When it came to the china set and table clothe, I went for a white and dusty rose. The silverware was silver and the glasses were clear. The tables were circular and seated only eight individuals. There would be about three candles for each table. There were also gonna be white roses at each table. I really like the idea of all white. The bridesmaid will be wearing a dusty pink color. I want a simple wedding, something my guests and I will remember. Of course, I had no price limit, I could do and have anything I wanted. I put all the pages onto the small stack that had accumulated. Marco had chosen a couple of things, like the set up of the chapel. He chose something very cute, I really hoped that it would be executed as perfectly as I would imagine.