-SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS-

I walk into the bookstore and grab fours good books and walked to the register. They paid and walked out with me. The funny thing is that Lazarus added a book on how to speak Italian. I'm guessing he wanted to learn it. Lestat added a book on how to grow food. These men were weird in their own unique ways.
I didn't see any crystal shops around so we decided to go to the closest grocery store. We picked up food to make spaghetti and meatballs. Then a bottle of wine and some cheese. The funny thing is they were working together and cracking jokes. I mean that's what I want but they just seem like they are on their period. One minute they are growling at each other and the next they're best buds.
They went into two stores and a lot of things for themselves and then they went into the his hippie like story. I got some things for Jonathan and his love. I went into a store that sold skincare a beauty products. I wasn't really hip to foundation and that whole world. A beautiful girl walked up to me. She had blue and green hair, that was placed into a curly bridal bun. She work a black veil and black dress which fit her body perfectly. She was like a. Gothic queen. Her dark jewelry complimenting her green  eyes. Her makeup was absolutely perfect. I mean way too perfect. "Would you like my assistance today." She asked giving me a small basket to hold. "Yes actually I would like some basic makeup products and skincare products. I sort of moved here in a rush and didn't have the chance to stock up if somethings. I also don't have a clue about makeup besides mascara, lipstick, and the basic lip products." I replied to her. She smiled at me, leading me to a station. She walked around the store for about 10 minutes and came back with a couple products. Then she wiped my face off with a cleansing wipe. I washed my face and she applied toner and some facial moisturizer. She then began to apply primer. She went on to foundation and eventually my whole face was made up. I looked like a model. She placed the new products in the basket and proceeded to give me some samples of other products she would recommend. I got all of the products together and walked to the other side of the store. I could feel people looking at me as they were entering and leaving the store. I got a couple some body products like soaps, perfume, and more.

Then I walked to the register

Then I walked to the register.  Both men had been occupied speaking to each other. They shifted their attention to their phones. Due to the text I had just sent them. They walk over to the register. I turn around leaving them both knocked out of their socks. I could tell Lazarus was trying to hold himself back from taking me in his arms and kissing me. He kept looking me in my eyes and then at my lips. I knew this because told Lestat to pay and practically pulled me out of the store with his hand at my lower back. We got into the limo and he attacked me with a deep and passionate kiss. I pulled away and sat back in my seat. He runs his fingers through his hair, eyes locked with my own. We break our eye contact to see Lestat opening the door and getting in. I looked out the window to the left. Lestat gets in and looks at us both. A small chuckle leaving his lips. He doesn't say anything.
—-
We arrived to the suit, they walked to my room and placed all of the bags on the bed. Walking out and closing the door. I began unpacking the bags in the kitchen and places all of the items on the counter. After doing that. Both Kent turned on the tv. The put on Netflix and put on a random movie. The funny thing is that, they both unbuttoned one to two buttons on their shirt and pulled up their sleeves. They came to the kitchen and washed their hands. They each took on a different assignment. "I'll cut stuff." Lazarus said. I'll prepare the meat."Lestat said. "I guess I'll put the pasta on the stove?" I said, basically doing the easiest job. The crazy thing is that Lazarus was right behind me the whole time. He didn't know what space was. I think he just took this as the best opportunity to be close to me. "I don't want you to burn yourself." He said taking the pot of water from me and placing it on the stove. He turned the fire down a bit and then walked over to the cutting board. I grabbed a knife and Lestat instantly disapproved. "The last think I want you doing is cutting yourself." He said taking the knife from out of my small hands. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle of wine. I popped it open and poured three glasses. Soon after. I grab mine and walk over to the couch to watch the movie. I finished the wine five minute after and got up and walked to my room. I needed to take a nice warm shower.

I walk into the shower after stripping naked and do my regular routine

I walk into the shower after stripping naked and do my regular routine. I shaved anywhere that needed it and did a simple body scrub. The funny thing is that I didn't want to remove my makeup just yet. I want to enjoy it a bit. I smiled to myself. I walk out of the shower and dry off. I apply my body oil and bit of my new perfume. I put on a pair of my lingerie I had  bought last year but never wore because I felt I didn't have anyone to wear it for. I put on an oversized see through lace cardigan and some matching lace socks. I walk out of the room. 

Lazarus was the only person in the hotel room

Lazarus was the only person in the hotel room. I hadn't realized I took a whole thirty minutes. He had the time to go back to his room and take a shower and change. His attention shifted from his phone to me. I knew I made a mistake. His eyes locked with mine and soon he was walking in my direction. I didn't move at all. I allowed him to take me into the room. He pushed me on the bed. I back up and he moves forwards. He placed his soft lips on my belly button. Then he moves down to my core. He had his warm lips above my core. His teeth gently grazing the corner to to move it to the side. Before he could anything we heard the front door slam. He got up and walked out of my room. I walk out not long after. I could feel his eyes on me. He was  yearning for the parts of me he could see but couldn't get the chance  to enjoy it. I sat at the table, it was already set and the food was warm and ready to be eaten. I shared it out and they shared out their own. I said a prayer and then began to eat. I could feel Lazarus looking at me. He wasn't hungry for the food. But for something else. "Lazarus, I know you're hungry to taste her, but we spent a bit of time on this food. I'd like to know your opinion on it." Lestat said breaking him out of the trance he was in. He smiled and nodded. Tasting the spaghetti, his eyes meeting my own. "È così  belle ha il sapore di metterci il piede dentro." He said after swallowing his food.