-THE TALK-

Lestat's POV-

It was my knowing of what went on in the dark that made me feel even more guilty to how she reacted to us

It was my knowing of what went on in the dark that made me feel even more guilty to how she reacted to us. I didn't like he immature he was acting towards her. It didn't make sense to mark her and put her in vulnerable situations. Then leaving her out in the cold for selfish reasons. It was obvious she didn't do anything with the man. He hadn't laid much of anything on her. He didn't even get the opportunity to mark her, let alone marry her.

She has the option of going back to Marco, but the way he is right now. I knew he'd probably kill him if she tried. His rage would be worse than hers. It's actually interesting to see her act on her jealousy. She has great power within her when she exhibits an immense amount of energy from her auric field. That means she could probably throw energetic balls. The man has an amazing gift and he fucking it up. He opened it and now he's stalling on it.

I doubt the woman who he summoned would return here again. Epiphany was super close to piercing her chest. Lazarus enjoyed the show. I'm sure he'd end up being up her ass. That man knows how to provoke her. He knows exactly what string to pull to make her loose herself. Which worries me, that lets me know that I will always have to be around. I'm not a nosy man but I couldn't help but hear his moans and her going to work on him. I tuned it out with some music.

Johnathan and his boyfriend was in the back seat. "I think the spell might of slightly backfired." His boyfriend said in a low tone. He was discouraged. "Don't doubt your spell so quickly. You just casted it. There are things you may not be able to hear and see that I can." I said to him. I know that if he decides to give in to another woman I will take her for myself. That's something I will not tell him. I'll just let him wonder where she disappeared to. It'll be easy for me to run him round in circles. He wouldn't be able to figure much out because I'd be in total control of all the information he receives. It'll be as  if she disappeared off the face of the earth.

I was pulled out of my thoughts not long after when I saw her jogging by. She seemed a bit more at ease. But I could tell that there was a lot on her mind.
——————————————————————————