-EXTENDED WEEKEND-

I got up from the toilet and got myself together

I got up from the toilet and got myself together. I honestly knew that the deck would be cold after the sun set. Which already took place. I turned on the light and stared into the mirror. I looked at myself to see my hair in a neat bun. My olive skin a bit darker from the sun I had managed to get today. My eyes were a lot light due to my darker skin. I absolutely love it. I put on some body spray that had shimmer in it. It smelt of vanilla a roses. I put on some chapstick and sprayed my face with a bit  of rose water. I put on some chapstick and mascara. Then I walk out of the bathroom after gathering my belongings and placing them in a small bag.
I open the door and turn the light off. Walking to the deck. I walk up the stairs and to the front. There were large tables that were beautifully set with silverware and ocean blue china sets. The lovely couple was seated on the love seat. Cuddled up to each other under a large crocheted blanket. I smile at them and they smile back. Lestat was in the kitchen with the chefs communicating with them. I couldn't really hear them over the movie that was being projected onto the large screen. Lazarus was making his was down the stairs to the bottom of the boat. I'm guessing he was going to freshen up before he came to eat.

I honestly want to speak to him, but I just didn't want to bother him

I honestly want to speak to him, but I just didn't want to bother him. He seemed to have a whole lot on his mind. I walk to the stairs and make my way down. I know I probably should but I wanted to. I wasn't planning on messing with him. I just.. I guess you could say that I was just a bit curious. Maybe too curious. I walked down the hall and into the room. The door was left at a crack. Along with the bathroom door. I walked up to it to seem him butt ass naked. H was in the shower. He had one hand on the tile wall and the other on his manhood. He was gently stroking it. Up and down in the same motion. He sped up here and there. But it kept the same pace. "Fuck, mmm." He grunted lowly to himself.

I could feel myself getting turned on by him. I can't help it, it was just something I found insanely attractive. "Fuuuckk, uh mmm.." he said a bit louder, he was going faster and faster. His grips seemed a bit hard. He started thrusting a bit. His muscles slowly contracting a little. His hair was wet and a bit messy. A bit was covering his eyes. He grunted louder and louder. Until his member released his sacred seed all over the sliding glass door. He washes his hand off and runs his fingers through his hair. Controlling his heavy breaths. I turn around and walk out of the room. I felt very turned on and frustrated that I couldn't act on it. I walk down the hall and up the stairs. I walk into the deck. To see the table has a lot of food on it. Lestat and the lovely couple were seated at the table.. We were waiting for Lazarus. Who showed up about five minutes later. I couldn't look at him or else it would be all over me. It would show that I'm hiding something. I sigh frustrated. Lestat eyed Lazarus and then looked at me. He could see that something happened. Maybe I'm overthinking it because I feel like I'm guilty.

I averted my attention to the plate in front of me

I averted my attention to the plate in front of me. "Let us begin with a prayer." Johnathan said. "Dear Goddess of the heavens and water. We thank you to a lovely catch today and for protecting us on these waters. We thank you for watching over us and keeping the weather nice. We thank you for this food and for these chefs who made it. Bless everyone who played a part in today's experience. Amen." He said. I was confused but I could roll with it. I smiled to myself before digging in and placing food on my plate. I focused my attention on my food.

We really wish we had someone who could get everything moved into our new place

We really wish we had someone who could get everything moved into our new place. We were thinking of just ordering everything and having it delivered there. I guess you can say that we are enjoying our time here and would really like to have an extended time." Johnathan said with a smile. "No worries, I'll have my team of people take care of it for you. Just give me the details and I'll run it to them. We can definitely extend this weekend trip. We have bedrooms on deck, so you'll have privacy and comfort. I'll have my men fly in your luggage." He said. I was practically baffled but not surprised. I didn't know he had a whole helicopter. But I should of expected that with this whole yacht situation.
I guess that means I'd have to leave the yacht and go straight to Lazarus's place. Fuck..

"We don't want to bother you." His lover said. Lestat shook his head. "You're not bothering me at all. It's my pleasure." He stated. "Epiphany will be sleeping in my room this weekend." Lazarus stated. I felt my stomach flip. "I don't think that's a good idea Lazarus." I said in soft tone, I could feel my voice shaking. My mind replaying images of him.. "We're sharing rooms end of story." He snapped. I didn't reply. I just picked up my glass of red wine and chugged it down. I could feel my appetite subside. I wasn't in the mood to finish my food. I got up from my chair. "Excuse me. I'm feeling a bit tired. Thank you for the wonderful food." I said before walking alway. I walked down the stairs and to the bathroom. I got in the shower and ten minutes later I got out. I dried off and put on some body oils and an oversized sweater. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on my underwear and walk into the room. I get into bed. I close my eyes. I was drifting in and out of sleep. I was woken up when his large arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me close and placed a firm kiss on my forehead and then one on my nose. "You're such an donkey." I said. He smirked. "Only because I have to protect you. Only because you're mine." He said. "Do you actually believe that?" I asked. I knew that may have rubbed him wrong. "You're my mate Epiphany. I wouldn't have come looking for you or even be here right now. If you weren't mine." He said. Which was true, he probably could of left a long while ago to even had he come with him to find me. I didn't argue with him. "What would happen if another man were to take my virginity and mark me?" I asked. He released a low growl. "If another man were to come close to even touching you in the most intimate places. I will make sure his end is slow and painful." He replied, venom lacing his words. I gulp. "Ok-kay." I stuttered sleepily. I yawned.