-CHAPTER SEVEN-END GAME-

Lestat's POV

I walk to the dining room and take a seat at the end of the set table

I walk to the dining room and take a seat at the end of the set table. Lazarus was already on the other side facing me. There was a bit of distance between us. We eyes each other for a moment. Then we turned our attention to the waitress who began putting food on our plates. After doing so they poured us a drink and left the room soon after setting down our utensils.

I picked them up and began eating after placing the cloth on my lap. The food was very delicious, I knew why she chose Morocco and I'm glad she did. She never really spoke much. She kind of just kept to herself. It was so obvious to see that she like small countries. I noticed that anywhere she stays at has a lot of water. It also has a lot of forests. Which means it's easy for her to rent or live in an area that is super remote and private. She was more of the suffer in silence type. I don't think she's cried around me like that. She kept her emotions in check, even when she never really had the strength to. Somehow she always seemed to muster up her courage and wit.

She has good taste though she isn't really one to show it too much

She has good taste though she isn't really one to show it too much. She's more of the Afrocentric hippie princess type. That makes her who she is. I love it a lot, it really suits her. She has this smile that just places you under a deep trance, when she's deep in thought her lips curve and she kind of bites her bottom lips. She usually has her brows furrowed and her eyes stuck on something far in the distance. It's so fucking sexy to me.
"I just wanted you to know that my fiancé is on her way here. She's actually in one of my jets. So she should be here in the next 8 hours." He said to me. I eyed him a bit confused. His fiancé is Epiphany, but I'm sure the spell erased that from his head. "You're planning on proposing to her?" I asked him. "Yes, I already have the ring coming to the house tomorrow. I also have an arrangement of flowers, a jazz band, and a cute breakable gold cake for her. It's gonna be a beautiful and very intimate moment. I need that photographer's number your uncle used for his wedding three years ago. He was good." He said nonchalantly.

It's so interesting that he has so much excitement when it comes to this proposal to the witch. But had no sense of urgency when it came to engaging to Epiphany and marrying her. I could feel my blood slowly boiling. "Okay, I'll do that for you. When is the wedding?" I asked him. "Next week Friday. I'm already putting together the arrangement of everything with her assistant." He said to me with no hesitation. I was in absolute shock, so much so that I lost my appetite.