-THREE WISHES-

She closed the door behind me and I went to take a seat at the barstool and focus my attention on her

She closed the door behind me and I went to take a seat at the barstool and focus my attention on her. She was practically busy, she was putting away what looks to be some food she had just got done cooking. "Do you want some?" She asked me. I was about to say no, but she had already grabbed a plate and had begun putting food on it. she put it on the dining room table and placed a glass of wine beside it. I can't lie and say that I wasn't hungry and didn't want to try her cooking.  because I was and did want to. "Thank you, you don't have to wash it up. I'll do it for you. I owe you for this lovely meal." I said to her. She kind of hesitated and then relaxed a bit. She grabbed a glass and walked over to the table pouring out some wine. She looked stressed. I could see that she had up a wall that was blocking any and everyone from seeing her built-up emotions and pain. I knew she was feeling pain because it radiated off of her. For some reason, her energy was a bit more amplified for me. Though Lazarus couldn't sense her at all. I could feel her energy intensely, which makes me wonder if it's because she invited me into her space. 

"You should not go on that date with him tomorrow," I said to her before taking a bite of my food

"You should not go on that date with him tomorrow," I said to her before taking a bite of my food. She rolls her eyes and leans back into the chair. She growls in frustration. "Why, uh I don't deserve to get some new chance at love. Something remotely normal and genuine for one. Why did you send him to me if you knew he would be that friendly?" She spewed at me. she gulped her wine down and filled the glass up. "I sent him to you to give you a simple discount and to keep an eye on you while you were out in the market area. You have to remember that you are his mate at the end of the day. You are a target of dangerous people. I need you to also know that you are very deserving of love, it's just that this guy is not the right one for you. What the two of you could possibly have is not something I would want you to be apart of. He's a very powerful guy, perhaps even more powerful than Lazarus himself." I was cut off by her. "So what are you saying, Lazarus would have some competition? He'd have his feathers ruffled and he's be humbled at the sight of this potential new fling?" She asked.