-TIMEBOMB-

"His mistress." I said to Lestat honestly. "What does she want?" He asked eyeing the cash. "She wants me to break them up and make things go in her favor. She said it's a way for her to get the recognition she feels she deserves in the underworld and here on earth." I said to him. He looked at me as though I was crazy. "Aren't you the guy who basically did a sweetening spell on them and now you're gonna turn around and accept some cheap offer to break them up?" He asked me. I guess he was used to seeing cash come and go like it was absolutely nothing. "Do you have enough money to go against this offer?" He placed the pouch down and looked at me as if he were uncertain of what he should say.
" I have to triple that offer. My only thing would be for you to sweeten his love towards her a little more. So much so that they are unbreakable." He said. "You know I did a reading and it said that he'd cheat on her either way." I said honestly. His brows furrowed and he turned to look out the double windows. "I can't tell you what to do. I'll wire the money to you. That way there's proof I at least tried to stop you from doing this. " He said before walking out of the shop.

 " He said before walking out of the shop

I sighed to myself. She'll get the chance to free herself again. It's just that she might run back to Marco. Which may be a bit awkward. But then again, depending on how the break up spell works out. I can't predict if she will be open to a new fling with Marcus or any guy whatsoever. It also would be a bit hard for her to handle that whole situation. I'm sure she is sprung off of Lestat right now. She practically can't get enough of him.

I started prepping everything for the break up spell. It was easy to get rid of the honey mountain I had created.  I grabbed the nine needle that I needed. I broke them each into three pieces. Then I took a piece of brown paper bag and wrote their names backwards and forwards. I laid the broken needles on top of the paper. I walk over to the cabinet where my candles were. I grabbed five black candles, four red candles, and three green candles. I tied a string on one of the doorknobs upstairs. Then I placed the needle on the other end. I suspended the large candle upside down. It hung a bit low on the door but that was okay. Today I will burn this one and then the rest for the next nine days.

The things is that I will have to be consistent with the burnings and do around the same time everyday. I placed a tin under the candle to catch the wax. On the ninth day I will have to go out into the street and get some white or black dog poop. Then I will put it in a bag with the paper and carry it to a running water. Soon after one of them will leave the other..

I will also do some foot track magic. I'll sprinkle some salt and pepper on the floors of the home . This will cause a fight to happen and soon after it will lead to a massive tower moment between the both of them.

To add the cherry on top I walked downstairs and got a small jar with a lid

To add the cherry on top I walked downstairs and got a small jar with a lid. I printed a picture of their home and then wrote epiphany's name on it nine times.  Then I drew a big x through it. I fill the jar with four thieves vinegar and placed the paper in it. I capped it. I will have to take it with me when I throw away the other stuff. It will have to be casted into the river.
The next thing I will do is splash down war water outside of the house and anywhere only epiphany and Lazarus will touch. This will build the proper energy to drive her away from the house.

The best thing I could do is make a magical basket of goods that helps to cloak her and keep her protected from these men. That way they can't look for her or find her. It will give her a chance to start a new. While I do this work I can't see her. I don't think I can face her right now. If things align and it is said that they are to be together then I will undue it all and bring them back together. As for now this is what I am doing. I may even deposit some money into her account so that she can be financially free to do things that she needs to do. I know this is fucked it but it may help her.

I light the candle and back downstairs. I would eventually have to explain this to my mate. He will be upset. But I don't care. He will get over it and respect my decision to do this to them. I'm working with hexes and curses but sometimes you have to do things that hurt to help a person find inner peace and tranquillity from a toxic situation. All of this will unload and explode like a ticking timebomb.

 All of this will unload and explode like a ticking timebomb

It's all just a matter of time. I will have to do the protections spell on her after the nine days are up. That way it all actives at the right time. I can't afford to do anything wrong or to slip up in anyway.