-CHEESE HUNTING AND TOPAZ RINGS-

I'm not going to lie; I'm not coming back here again because the price is high. I mean, it is fine dining. But at the same time, this is not an everyday place. It's more of a place you come to celebrate something special, like a birthday. This whole meal will be around a whopping $40, and it's just me, myself, and I. The thing that I liked is that they offered a whole four-course meal. This means that the price would pay for the main course is what I'd end up paying at the end of everything, with a little tax added in, of course. Let's not forget the tip. So it's going to round up to $50.00. I need to get groceries. I cannot offer to blow all my money on eating out.

The waitress came to the table without the check. "Ma'am, I want to inform you that the gentleman had covered your check over there." She said in a low tone, gesturing to him. I wouldn't say I liked the attention, nor did I enjoy the idea of a stranger paying for my food. But I didn't want to be rude and ungrateful. I smiled at her and then at him. I focused my attention back on her. "Do tell him that I am thankful for his kind gesture," I said, gathering my belongings and getting out of there. I didn't want to risk being followed.

**********

I went to St.James Cheese Company. They sell the best cheese in town. They handcraft them all. They take time and ensure they have the world's best quality animals. They feed them with the right foods, which in turn make for good dairy products. I bought two small blocks of cheese. Bleu D'Auvergne is $17.00, and Coupole is $18.95.

95

The shop was a decent size

The shop was a decent size. It had a wide variety of cheese and meets in display cases. I want to make so shrimp Alfredo this week for my lunch. Maybe some lamb, couscous, and spinach for my dinner. I always crave smoothies for breakfast. The Alfredo requires a bit of cheese. So I thought it would be the best thing to get some cheese that's organic and rich in culture.
I turn to walk out of the shop, only to be shocked. I saw the admirer coming into the shop. I turn quickly and find any way to mingle through the small crown without him seeing me.
*****************

The second shop I went to is called Earth Odyssey. It was pretty damn cool. They are a metaphysical shop. Which means they sell an abundance of herbs, crystals, and books. I sighed, feeling relieved. I had a shop I could come to for my spiritual needs. The lady who worked there was so sweet. Her energy is warm and very welcoming. I didn't have any questions for her. However, I did ask her to take a ring that caught my eyes out of the display so that I could see it.