-TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE-

I gathered my bags and put myself together

I gathered my bags and put myself together. I turn to walk out of the room. Only to be disappointed, he was standing there. Arms crossed and brows furrowed. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. I'm leaving and going to some place that I rent out." I said to him. He walks up to me and takes the bag out of my hand. I avoid eye contact with him. I couldn't look at him after everything that took place. It made me feel vulnerable. Far too vulnerable for my liking. I hate the fact that I ran back to this place, I should of just ran somewhere else.

"You got what you wanted, you're able to track me wherever I go. I am no longer a single woman. I'm basically covered in your scent and there's no way I can remove it. So with that being said, it's only fair enough that I leave and go where I must." I said going silent from the sudden grasp he had on my chin. He tilted my head up, my eyes immediately locking with his own. They ran a deep shade of crimson. I broke contact.

"I've got you and now you're mine. You will not be able to go anywhere without me being there by your side. There's no if's,ands,or buts.I roll my eyes in absolute disbelief. "I didn't ask. I'm letting you know that's what I'll be doing."I said pushing him away from me. I grab the bag and walk out of the room and down the stairs. I walk through the living room and to the front door. I keep my mouth shut. The thing is that I didn't really have much to say. The guards walked up to me, one had a cloth in his hand and the other had a small pillow case. I couldn't even make any moves. My vision went into a dreamlike blur. Before I knew it the pillow case was over my head. I blacked out just then.

———-

I awoke not long after on the private jet

I awoke not long after on the private jet. I could feel my blood boiling. "I don't know why you're getting upset. You got what it is you wanted the most.." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Actually, you got what it is you wanted. A caged bird who is under 24/7 surveillance. I want  freedom." I said breaking eye contact, to lookout of the window. "Being my mate requires security and surveillance. You may not be able to see it as yet. But you were about to make the biggest mistake of your life." He said. I looked at him as though he was some rabid dog. "I was saving myself from being trapped by your arrogant and controlling ass." I said before getting up and walking to the back. There was a large room with a bed and a television. It had a small bar and a storage unit to put everything you need inside. To my amusement it had a door. Which made it easy for me to block his energy for the time being. I slam the door and lock it.
———

I hate the fact that Johnathan and Lestat saw me like that

I hate the fact that Johnathan and Lestat saw me like that. Naked, vulnerable, and raw. I hate the memories that keeps replaying. Every stroke, squeeze,slap, bite, and kiss. I just can't seem to flush it out of my mind. I crave for it again, only I can't get too lost in this spell of his. Honestly that's exactly what it feels like. A giant spell for me to help him to get me stuck and caught up in his world. This spell I casted really fucking backfired on my ass. Now I have to think about how I'll explain my marriage to my parents. That is if I have the courage to go back home or even call. I'd probably be tracked to the tea.
I roll my eyes and fall back onto the bed. I'm stuck with a man who I will never be able to get rid of. I'm sure that if I tried to remove his venom I'd die. That's something I'd probably have to find from some bush doctor in the deepest tropical forest. I'm sure that I could plan that operation out, but right now I have to figure out how to break our sexual bond. I feel my stomach fill with feathers. Then it suddenly dropped. It almost felt like it was fluttering. I had this strong urge to go to him. Of course, he's calling me. But I'm not going out there. I'm sure that I can develop the self control I need in order to keep him at a distance. If I can ignore his calls, that means I can resist his sexual advances.

Honestly that may not be the best logic

Honestly that may not be the best logic. But I honestly have to try something. I get up from the bed and walk over to the bar. I crack open a can of coke and pour it into a cup. I pick up the bottle of rum and opened it. I poured some on the floor and then poured a little in my cup. I mix it with a straw and basically gulped it down. I felt the warmth fill my chest and soon it streamed down to my pelvic area. I felt relaxed. I laid on the bed and tried to silence my mind.

I couldn't seem to get the peace I needed because he was  in the room

I couldn't seem to get the peace I needed because he was in the room. I didn't hear the door open. But I heard him lock it. His soft footsteps approached the bed and he got in. He laid behind me and pulled me close to him. I try to pull away from him, but his grip was hard and tight. I groan in frustration, he let out a husky grunt. "I didn't ask for your company." I said. "I was calling you, you didn't respond. So I took it upon myself to see if my wife is doing okay." He said to me. I rolled my eyes.
"What's the point of going to New Orleans if you've practically given everything to Lestat?" I asked. "That's where we will have our wedding. Then after that we'll go on our honeymoon. I do intend on getting your pregnant. So I'll have regular doctors appointments scheduled for you when we arrive there. When we depart I'll have a travel doctor to accompany us. I felt a shift in my stomach. "I'm not having a child. That's a big responsibility, the last thing I need right now is to be a baby mama." I said. I try to get up and he stops me. "You shouldn't stress yourself out so much. It's gonna feel good to feel me release my seed inside of you. He said kissing my neck. "You'll love it and love the process." I rolled my eyes, feeling my blood boil. I need to get this venom out of my system. I hate all this talk about the future.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-
Here's an updated for you all lol, I know that it's long over due. 💛I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think🌻