-PRIVATE ISLAND-

They hovered the helicopter over the boat and soon enough he dropped a ladder and started climbing down slowly

They hovered the helicopter over the boat and soon enough he dropped a ladder and started climbing down slowly. He got onto my boat and he signals them to pull the ladder back up. They do this within three minutes and then they fly away. He takes my anchor up and puts it to the side then he takes control of the wheel after starting the boat. I was quiet, I didn't really know what to say to him.

"So, Lazarus is your mate." He wasn't really asking, he was stating it. I nodded quietly. He didn't say anything after that. I knew that being in his presence would mean that I would have to open up at some point about it and let him know what is going on. I sit down and stare out at the ocean. "I'll make sure that it's hard for him to track you. I have the best team for that." He said gently turning the gold wheel. His eyes were focused on the waters ahead. I could see the clouds in the distance  slowly drifting in. It was chasing us. Soon after I heard the thunder ripple and the lightning flash in the far distance behind us.

I sigh to myself and look out and into the unknown

I sigh to myself and look out and into the unknown. I didn't say a thing for the entire ride. We arrived to the mainland and walked up the large set of steps. We got to a beautiful castle . It was practically on its own piece of land, it's like a private island. I was in absolute awe of the entire location. I didn't really say much. I knew my face alone was giving it all away. There were beautiful coconut and other tropical fruit tree.. I follow him up the steps and to the front door. He took out a key and opened it. When we walked in I notice the amount of security cameras we had men around the property and even inside. I knew that the only he would be able to come and get me is if all of these men were off duty and away from the house.

"These men will watch over you whenever they are needed

"These men will watch over you whenever they are needed. I don't think they will be able to find you, so you can definitely go and have your fun." He said to me. I didn't say anything. I just nodded my head. "I'll show you to your room." He said waving for me to come in his direction. I walk down the hallway and turned right to see a door as the dead end. He turned the knob and pushed it open. I walk in behind him to see a lovely room. Far fancier than my own taste . But I'm appreciative of it.

"Thank you." I said to him. He smiled at me and place his hand on my shoulder gently massaging it and then he walked out of the room. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not used to this kind of space. He was into me but he wasn't suffocating me. I really will be needing to go to the herb shop soon. The last thing I need is to run out of all me herbal potions and bath mixture. I sigh to myself feeling okay, maybe I can say that I was feeling a lot better than how I did a few hours ago. Lestat really fucked up when it came to his little plan. I warned him and it's like he didn't want to listen.

I was so close to being marked by this man, especially in a public restaurant. That would be the honest death of me. I'd faint and refuse to wake up. I sigh to myself trying to figure out how long I really had according to the clock of the universe. I wonder if I have all the time in the world to be free and away from this man or if I had not that much time and it's slowly running out. The things is that I don't know if Lestat had such advance security and spies.

I don't really know that much about him

I don't really know that much about him. So I just felt as though it was best maybe do research or ask Marco. Is have to bring it up over dinner or something. I walk to the shower and take off my clothes. I turn on the water and step in after testing it to see if it was warm.
——-

When I got downstairs the table was made with wonderful dishes

When I got downstairs the table was made with wonderful dishes. I was not gonna lie and say I had no appetite. Because I had a large one and my stomach had been growling during my shower. I pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. He sat down across from me and eyed me with a smile. I smiled back and said a silent prayer for my ass getting saved from this huge mess. Then I begin to pack my plate with everything. Afterwards I started to eat. I was eating a bit fast, I could tell that he was a little worried. "I just have an appetite. I said covering my mouth and chewing my food. When I swallowed I was fascinated to ask him about his love life. "Do you have a mate?" I asked.

He didn't really say anything for a minute

He didn't really say anything for a minute. He smiled and then gave this charming look. " I get to choose who my mate is." He said to me. I'm not gonna lie my mouth dropped a bit. "Uhm how so?" I said curious to know. "I have the ability to shift my reality and that of others. I would like to discuss it a bit more. But I'd like to save it for another day. He said basically avoiding the question. There's no way he would be able protect me from Lazarus. He's gonna end up popping up here and coming inside with some magical spell from Johnathan. Ready to mark me and tame me.