-FRENCH QUARTERS- MY STALKER-

I got into my car, placing everything on the passenger seat. Before I go to the other shops, I need to put my wallet in the new purse I go definitely. Along with whatever else I had lying around the car. I placed the bag on the passenger seat. I then shifted the car into reverse. I backed out of my parking spot and soon drove out of the lot.
**************************

I went to Skully's Recordz. The stalker was sitting outside watching the store. He had no intention of killing me. Supposedly he is a long-time friend of my landlord. I added another record to my collection. I walk over to the register. I place them down on the counter. The cashier scanned each one of them. The funny thing is that he was a bit handsome in a quirky way. His curly hair was messy, and his beard was combed and styled accordingly. "That will be $20.00 he said. I handed him a solid 20 bill and placed the record into the mesh back.  There wasn't a ring on his finger.
I wanted to make a move, but I wasn't that bold. His grey eyes met mine, and soon I felt the heat readjust throughout my body. It focused on my face. Which km sure got a bit red?  He had freckles, and I just wanted him. I snap myself out of the daze. The thing I was thankful for was the fact that he placed them in a paper bag. I bought about seven records. All by my favorite musicians. They were a bit old school, to be honest. Some were new to the music scene. But they had antique records more so than contemporary records. I walk out of the shop feeling blessed.

The fifth place I went to was called The Reverend Zombie Voodoo Shop

The fifth place I went to was called The Reverend Zombie Voodoo Shop. Which is a metaphysical shop more so rooted in the arts of voodoo. I walked around the small show getting familiar with all of their items. There were so many candles around. It made me interested in the idea of practicing more spells. Then again, I don't want to get deeper into the occult than I already have been. I pick up some Florida water, candles, black salt, and protection oil.
I'm not going to be taking any risks while I'm here. However, I had an incubus to protect me. He wouldn't be here all the time. Not to mention, he's not my boyfriend. So that's going to be hard to fake. Well, maybe not. Because he fed me his blood.

I turned to walk out of the tiny room. I came face to face with the stalker. "Look, I know it seems as though I'm stalking you. But I promise I'm not. It's just that you're scent is masked by a friend of mine. I can't help but notice it. Do you know Lazarus?" He asked. I was a bit confused. I didn't know the name of my incubus. But at the same time, what he's smelling is that of my incubus. So maybe his name is Lazarus. " I don't know his name. But he is the king of this territory." I said. He nodded with pure excitement. His eyes shifted to a bright blue. I couldn't help but smile. His smile was contagious.

I wiped it off my face before he could think I was lowering my guard. "I'm his apprentice at his company. So our meeting was bound to happen. He held out his hand for me to shake it. I did so hesitantly. He took it and shook it firmly. I let go and soon went back to shopping. He trailed behind me, observing my picks. I walk to the register placing everything on the counter. The cashier rang everything up. "That will be $10.00." He said. I nodded and handed him the solid ten. I took the brown paper bag and placed it into my mesh bag.
I walked out of the store and to my car. I was getting in to journey to the next stop.

                                                                                 *****************

*****************