-RUDE AWAKENING-

Johnathan's Boyfriend-
I awoke to the sound of my boyfriend's phone ringing off the hook. The person who was calling him seemed so impatient. He got out of bed not long after, answering the phone. I got out of bed and slowly followed him to the other room. I hid behind this bookcase that had a large space behind it. I listened to the interaction. He was pacing back and forth from what I could hear. I couldn't really make out the sound of the person. I decided it would be a good idea for me to leave this area and watch things through the cameras we have installed. I walk back to the room and turn my phone on. I signs on and watch him as he went into his office.
He began to shuffle the deck. "Does Epiphany know about what I did?" He asked the deck. Immediately the high priestess and queen of swords comes out. She does and she will be very defensive when we encounter each other again. "Does Lazarus know about what I did?" He asked. Right there and then the king of swords comes up, then the two of swords, the eight of swords, the six of swords came out, right after that the hermit came up, and then the justice card. The card that crowned this was the wheel of fortune."Fuck." He said to himself.
This basically told him that he knows and it makes him feel as though he needs to be very defensive with his energy. He didn't know at first and couldn't really see what was going on. He was battling between his heart and the spells that was messing with his head. He was blinded to the truth.  He left to another country and of course being there makes him feel like there is a new home for him and we new destiny. Though it's a new environment and he doesn't know a lot of people. He is still able to break this spell and find his peace of mind and balance.

"Have they gotten help to break this spell?" The moon, death, temperance, fool card , the strength, sun card, and the lovers came out. Crowning that was the magician card. So they found someone who is helping them to break this speak. This is a person who is strong and will provide the strength they need to break the spell and put an end to the illusions he created. This will bring about balance and restoration with their relationship. This may lead to them getting into a happy commitment. This is with the help of the magician.

"What will be the result if I do another spell to stop this from happening?" He asked aloud. Immediately the tower card came out, along with the five of wands,five of coins, nine of swords, the devil card, the hanged man, and the page of swords. The dem bones card came out. Which tells one to focus on what they need instead of want. To be pure and heed the message. This speaks about a male with a immature way of thinking getting himself into a situation where he is not able to get out of it or be saved from it. This leads to him having to fight and be left out in the cold from everyone. He ends up having sleepless nights and becoming tempted to do bad only leads him to darker paths of feelings stuck and conflicted.
I immediately feel my heart sink. No wonder I haven't heard anything from Epiphany. It's like she disappeared off the face of the earth. I can't believe that he's been doing work against this beautiful couple. She has fought so hard to get with him. She gave him parts of herself that she cannot take back from him. I sigh to myself, I need to contact her and see how she's doing. I may have to warn the men that something may happen in a day or two. I need to figure out where she is. I don't know why but knowing her she may have ran away. The thing no one knew about here was that she always checks her emails and has google hangouts. I'll make it my priority to contact her.
I shut off the phone and fake like I'm asleep. There's no way that I can stay with him. Not after such a betrayal. Money or not, it's not worth giving up your love life and soul for. This showed me how week and money hungry he is. I can't give any inclining that I was gonna leave him. I'd have to just go when he's away from the house. I may have to bind him to the house and do a return to sender spell so that he can feel the pain he's inflicted upon the couple and I.
He feels like his spells can protect him and that's not always the case at all.

I'll remove and undo all of the spells we put on our relationship. This will be super tough but it's worth it. I can't be around someone who wishes to reek havoc for the sake of it. It shows that he doesn't value anything and has nothing to loose. I turn away from the door as he is coming in. He gets into be and pulls me close to him. The ring he had just proposed with will be returned. I don't want to keep it if that's how he's operating. He kisses my shoulder and falls asleep. Little does he know he has a rude awakening.