-BACK IN BLOOD-

I was very deep in thought for about an hour until I was pulled out of it with a tap. One of the tattoo artists gave me a some herbs and I took it. I inhaled the smoke and exhaled. I handed it back to him and allowed my mind to be calmed and body to be cleansed of anxiety. I sigh to myself knowing that it probably would benefit me to have a man in my life. But I honestly feel like two of them is something I'm used to. If I really think about it, I've been in a relationship with both of them. I was just more intimate with the other one.

Lestat has made it his duty from day one to keep watch over me and to manage the relations I had with Lazarus. He was already all up into our kool aid . So there's really no way I could deny that I had two men under my belt who would most likely do whatever I wish for them to do. I knew that if I had a relationship where I married the both of them, I'd be heavily protected and cared for. I know that I would have to establish boundaries. Like if they decide to live with me. I am able to have the free will to go out and do whatever. I am able to work and go to school. I am able to become an great and very successful woman. Who is submissive in her own right and independent.

It's just so strange to me how they are getting madly turned on by my independence and my drive. I have no other choice than to build something for myself and follow some sort of plan for me. I can't just float around and get consumed by the world of these men. They're already established and going places. Hell they've been places. So I can't even try to deny the fact that I have a long ways to go. Of course having them on my side would mean that I would gain that success and popularity quickly. They know people in higher places and they just have a lot of business connections.

I honestly think I'll be hiring someone to build my website and then I'll go out to look for a couple places in the next few days. Once I find a good shop front I'll start making the proper interior adjustments. So that it can look nice and cozy. I have a whole vision for this place. I know that I'll need help, I can't do everything by myself or else I'll grow to be a bit frustrated. As long as they can support my vision I'm okay with them being in my presence.  I couldn't really tell if Lazarus was the type to want to watch me have sex with another man's let alone it being Lestat. Maybe he wouldn't mind it or maybe they've hooked up with the same woman once before. At this point my mind is running circles. I put on a movie and begin watching it.

About 3 hours and two movies later. The twins were done with my sleeves. They packed up everything and cleaned up. Then they took a seat on the couch and watched the movie. "You both can stay in the second guest room if you want to. It's super late and I'm sure you both are elevated. So don't worry yourself to drive under the influence. Take a shower and chill. You can leave in the rising after breakfast." I said to them. They smiled and thanked me. I walked to my room and  got the envelope of money I took out their fund and placed them in two separate envelopes. I put away the main one and walk out of the room. I walk down the hall and to the living room. I hand them the envelope. "Thank you." They both said at the same time. I nodded and smiled. I walk to the kitchen and turn on the fire. I put the kettle on the fire and prepare a cup of tea.

The sleeve with the Orishas were absolutely beautiful it was inspired by this picture I saw

On the other arm the design was very similar to this one

My whole arm was kind of throbbing

My whole arm was kind of throbbing. I needed to drink this tea and knock out. I walk to the area I had my altar and added a couple stuff. Like fruits and new candles. I sat before my saints and prayed. Then I took five minutes to meditate.

——————————————————————————Lestat's POV-We both got into the car and I turned on the car with the push of a button

Lestat's POV-
We both got into the car and I turned on the car with the push of a button. I reverse out of the driveway and onto the main road. I shift the heat and started the drive. "Why don't you and I become her husband. That way we both get to have her and we can nurture her double the amount." I said to him causally. To my suprised he didn't seem too angry at the idea. I'm sure that he probably would agree to it. "We do have a history that we can't even lay to rest Lazarus. We have over ten bodies together. Even though that was closer to our younger years, it still had resonance in my head." I said to him.

"And?" He asked nonchalantly. "I think this would be different. We both have feelings for her and we both deeply care for her. We will be in a full union, rings and everything. It will be written in contract and we can do that classic big wedding or something small. We can take her to a beautiful island and let her enjoy a week of us there and then we can fly back here and allow her the opportunity to grow and build herself. We can support her double and love her double. We can schedule when we want to have intimate times with her.." he interrupted me. "I'd prefer to watch everything. I don't like the idea of not know what's going on with her. Especially if she's gonna be with you such a manner." He said. He basically agreed to the idea without saying he agrees with it.

"I take that as a yes." I stated. "I'll think about it further. "It will be like old days except this is very stable and serious." I said. "Dude do you ever take a moment to chill. Damn, okay. We can do it. On one condition." He said. "What?" I asked him. "Everytime there is an intimate experience I will get to have her first." He said holding out his hand. He took out a nice sterling silver and red knife. He cut his palm. I can't fucking believe we are shaking on this. "Okay." I said holding out my hand, he cuts it and we shake hands. That was basically a blood pact. This was hard to break and if broken it would lead to terrible things happening. If a promise is broken in our world often times the victim comes to get it back in blood.