-CHI DORME NON PIGLIA PESCI-

The next morning I got up for work. I took two pills and one potion. I did my usual routine. I got up a lot earlier to make sure everything was in my car. Lazarus didn't notice a thing. In fact I played things off so well. I think today is when I get paid which is perfect. I get an extra bit of money before I leave. I drive carefully in the downpour. The only sound I could hear was my heart and my windshield whippers. They were shrieking and moaning. I couldn't seem to listen to any music or do anything of that nature. I honestly just wanted peace and quiet. I'm literally about to do the most craziest shit, second to running away from home. I'm literally gonna end up having to do a tie cutting bath as soon as I get there. That way there isn't any sort of ties. I want to make it super hard for him to find me. I want to make home feel the pain I felt.
I pulled into the parking lot and turned into an empty parking space. I shift the gear into park and I get out of the car shutting the door. Not long after Lazarus pulled in. I walk to the front door and walk inside. He follows behind me. I could feel him trailing. "Good morning Epiphany." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Good morning..." I replied before going into the office and taking a seat at the desk. I turnt he computer in and begin my work.
—-
About two hours later I got up. I had set a timed text from myself to come in. Making it look as if Johnathan texted me. The plan was basically to make it see like an emergency and that I had to leave suddenly. "I need to go Johnathan is having a problem. It's a an energy ad I have to meet him at the shop. "Uh-uh okay." He said eyeing me. I walk out of the office and the building as fast as I can. I get to the stairs and run down it. I walk out of the stairwell way and out onto the main lobby. I walk out of the building and to my car opening the door. I get into my car and put the keys I to the ignition . I turn it on and shift my gear into reverse. I shift it into drive and speed off.
The thing is that by the time I get into the plane he may realize what the fuck is going on.
——
I arrive at airport security. I received my clearance and began putting my socks and hat on. I slipped on my shoes and kept it moving. There was a phones store in the airport. Which meant that I would be able to  get a new phone and get rid of this one. My phone began to ring. I could feel my stomach churn. I look at the screen to see Lazarus's name. I ignore it. If I pick it up and speak to him for one second he may be able to track me. About five minutes passed and Johnathan's name slid across the screen. Soon after Lestat's.... I'm royally fucked, I knew that I basically had their attention and things were about to get extremely intense for me. Me running away will mean that Lazarus's hunger will grow and his punishment will be that much harder on me. I could feel twelfths her short of breath and fizz by the thought of it.

If he finds me I don't think he will have any mercy on me at all. He might overdue the marking. I just can't fucking think about all of it. It makes me loose my mind. It makes my heart beat rapidly. It makes me loose my breath and train of thought.
—-
I get onto the be plane and put everything in the cabin about my seat. I bought the phone and manages to put all of my information into the he new phone. I threw the old phone away. The new one has everything I needed on it. I say down in my seat and buckled up. I wrapped my blanket around myself. I took another potion. I didn't want to risk this. The more potions I took the more tipsy I felt. It was almost getting me drunk.

I couldn't believe that I was doing something like this. This man will loose his shit knowing that I'm gone for good. I can only imagine when he goes to his place and sees that the closets and the drawers are absolute empty. I literally left behind nothing at all. Nothing that would keep him attached to me, my scent, or my energy. I knew that if he had anything like that it could make it easy for him to find me. He could even work with some witches to find me. That's the last thing I want. To be found by this man and to be marked. He doesn't deserve the easy access to me.
I just know that he won't be gentle when he marks me. I probably won't be able to leave without him knocking me out with a needle and raking me out of the country. I couldn't help but thing about all of the possibilities. I just need to stop exploring them. Because they were not making things any better. My heart was beating fast and my stomach is churning. I'm guessing that he's calling me. I could feel it intensify.
Before I could pull down my windows I could see three men. Lazarus, Lestat, and Johnathan were in their car son the fucking airway track. The plane was ready for take of and we were moving in the direction of the track. They were following beside the plane. I coulda we Lazarus yelling and loud as he could. I'm guessing he wanted then to stop the plane. But the pilots kept going. I was happy that they weren't pound enough or visible to most people. The workers stopped them, along with security. The plane continued on, building this speed and taking off and into the air. "Chi dorms non piglia pesci." The olde two man next to me said loooking at everything that just happened outside of the plane. "What does that mean?" I asked her. "You snooze, you loose." She said.