-TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS-

The next thing I need to do is get the furniture and rest of the products I need. I will have to get bulk herbs and crystals. Mainly because of how large the space was. I need more options for the store. I'd also get some books on herbs, Santeria, and African history. I drive to my next spot which is the furniture store. My budget for the furniture and decor is about 10k. I want to get it all done today so that I can be delivered by Monday which is in about two days.

I wanna get this storefront together so that I can start something of my own. So that I can be somewhat of a provider. An asset and not a liability. I will definitely be adding a small smoothie and cocktail bar to the store. Mainly because I feel like it would be nice to have beverages for the customers which they shop. I may have one to three stools at the bar area. I might also have a table or two to sit at. It won't be anything crazy though. There was already a little bar area with a sink and nice counter space there so I don't need to do too much. I'll definitely replace some fo the light fixtures and I'll have the wood shined and basic stuff. But I won't be changing it too much. I want to make sure it looks the same but with a little twist.

I honestly don't know if this will be too much for me. But I can handle it. All of my main products are made. So all I'll have to do is stop by the herbal shop and make a bulk order on a shit ton of herbs. I'll be dropping 2k on them. When it comes to the crystals I'll go to a local mine and order a bulk. I'll most likely have to get a tumbling machine or ask them how much it would be to get them some polished and others tumbled. Then after that I'll make a deal with my local farmer to get fresh fruits for the smoothies. I'll also have to do a deal with the liquor distributor. I'm gonna have about 5-7 options for smoothies. I don't want to over do it. Because coffee and tea will also be on the menu.

I don't know how all of these ideas were suddenly coming to me. But they honestly weren't stopping. I sigh to myself and pull into the parking lot. I get out of the car and walk into the furniture store. I immediately take out my phone to call the herb shop. It took a good two rings before a young woman answered. "How my help you?" She asked me. "Hi, how are you? I was just wondering if it would be possible for me to put in a large phone order for all of the herbs you have. I would like 4-5 pounds of each." I said without hesitation. She sounded shocked. "Uh-hm ma'am we have over about 40 herbs." She said to me. "That is fine. I will pay it all in full. As soon as you can get it done." I said to her. "Lucky for you we have 5 pound bags in the back that are in stock for each herb. We have a ton more so we won't be low on stock. We usually get in 50 pounds of herbs a week. She said to me. I smiled though she couldn't see it.

"That's perfect. Would you be able to calculate it all for me?" I asked her. "Yes, of course. First May I have your name?" She asked me. "It is Epiphany." I said to her. She wrote it down in the system and began making the order note. After about five minutes she spoke. "It will come to $958" she said to me. I was in shock. "Okay thank you." I said to her. "The order will be ready in the next hour." She said to me. "Okay. I'll see you then.l said before hanging up."

Immediately call the local crystal/stone dealer. There was an answer. The call lasted about an hour. Mainly because they had to weight everything out while I was on the phone and send me pictures of the amount I would be getting and the price. I wanted half rough and half polished. Which they prepared for me. They sent me a picture of the total collection of stones and it was perfect. "That will be $800.00." The man said. "That sounds great can I come get it in the next two hours? I asked him. "Of course. Just let us know your name and the Order number which is 436289. We will take care of you." He said. "Perfect, I'll see you then." I said before hanging up.

I dialed the tea shop. When the lady answered I couldn't help but ask for everything they had. I was more into making loaded teas. I wanted to do a bar, but I felt it would be best to have no alcohol at my store. I really want to keep things pure and natural. 
I found seven amazing teas for a lady online that I would be making for my shop. "Would I be able to get these specific teas? I would need a bulk." I said. I also need collagen powder and some other powdered. Is it possible to send you a couple recipes to give you an idea?" I asked her. "Yes, send it to the number I am currently using." She said. "Okay,one second." I said before sending them all.