-HERBAL BUBBLE BATHS & POTIONS-

I have been driving for about one hour now, and I can't lie

I have been driving for about one hour now, and I can't lie. I'm hungry. I want to stop and get something, but I don't want to waste time. That may end up being a thirty-minute stop, which is a delay. I groaned in aggravation, noticing that as each hour passed, my patience was shortening. I could feel my temperature fluctuating from hot to cold. I'm guessing it's because of the herbs. I wasn't used to detox at all. I was getting texts here and there from the owner's lover. They seemed to be a lot more nervous than me. So much so that they booked a large suite in the next city over. I insisted on pitching in, but they didn't want the money to get traced by Lazarus. The most important thing to do is get an apartment or someplace. Maybe moving to another country could do me so well. I could start a business reading tarot cards online and doing magic spells for people who need magical assistance. I don't know how much money I would be able to get. One thing I know for sure is that I need to get an apartment. I cannot live with Lazarus any longer. I do not want to live with anyone. I sigh out loud. The playlist blasting through my speakers was not helping me at all. I felt a mixture of emotions. Anger, heat, lust, and other things I didn't need my mind to run on. I was shifting my focus to the road ahead of me.

If Lazarus shows up first, I will make that the first thing I mention

If Lazarus shows up first, I will make that the first thing I mention. He will be able to have the house to himself as he did before, experiencing his abundant sex life with his work wife. If anything, though, I will keep the job. I noticed the direct deposit I had received was pretty damn good. Maybe I'll work with him for a year and then move out of the country. I'm thinking of some villa off the coast of an Italian Island.  I won't have anyone to bother me. I won't have to worry about men trying to mark me. I don't understand the whole marking business. Lazarus had only gone so deep and put just the right amount of blood. My system shows that he cares just enough to have a hold on me and know where I am, like a new kitten being chipped at the vet before coming home. The only time I will see him is at work, and I will not work there if I do not have an office, no exceptions...I know he wouldn't have any part of it, and frankly, thinking, I don't fucking care. I'm trying to figure out how I got a more extensive, darker, and gruesome nip than Lazarus from the Alpha. This makes me wonder what being marked is...I'm wondering if that may be why it happens during sex, the pleasure mixing with the pain, creates a perfect balance...? I know nothing about this. I'm sure Lazarus probably marked his work wife. That's probably why they're so close."FUCK..." I cursed out loud.