-UNPLANNED ENCOUNTER -

Marco gave me the option of getting a fancy dress but I opted for a simple one. The thing  about him is that he wanted me to suprised him. He wants me to meet him at the party. Which is cool, that gives me time to get ready and do what I need to get done. I honestly feel the strongest need to take a strong herbal bath. That way my smell can be masked. It's just that I ran out of the herbs I need  in order to do it. I had on my makeup already. It's just that a quick trip to the city wouldn't hurt much. I mean that's what's I'm thinking.
The party doesn't start until two hours from now. That gives me plenty of time. I grab my keys and wallet. I walked to door opening it and walking out of the house. The guards were out there. "Would you be able to send a boat for me please. I have to make a quick run to the herbal shop. The guard nodded and made a quick call. I walk to the back of the house and to the stops at the end of the lawn. The ocean water washed up and onto my feet. Touching me and then retreating gently each time.

The boat arrives about ten minutes later. I get on and they being to sail in route to the city.
——
I walked down the small strip. To my surprise the city was no busy. There weren't that many people out today. I mean it was pretty early in the morning so that could explain it. But even so, it felt like the city was on a mini lockdown. I continue walking until I arrive at the herbal shop. I walk to the back and begin looking through the drawers to find the right stuff that I need. I was far to busy to notice the familiar scent after the welcome bell went off.

It took me about a minute to realize why the smell was making me feel so drunk. I turned to see Lazarus. He hadn't seen me because this store is pretty large and the position I am in give me an advantage of not being seen by people who've just entered the shop. I needed the herbs and I need to get out. I could leave the money on the counter on my way out and tell her to keep the change.
I gather everything and begin stuffing it in my hemp bag. I quickly calculated it all in my head and took out the cash. I struggled to get it all together in a neat pile. I took a deep breath before getting up and running to the register. As soon as I hit the register he saw me. I was out the door before he could even catch me.
I run down the empty strip and to the general docking area. To my fucking bad luck my boat wasn't there. "Shit." I just onto a random boat and to my luck it had a key. I start it and untie the rope. I drift off and steer myself in the direction to the house. I honestly didn't know how to drive this thing but I was getting closer to the house. To my fucking suprise he was on a fucking jetski coming after me. I didn't have time for this shit today. All I wanted to do was get some herbs for a fucking bath to keep his ass away from me. Now I'm being chased. I amp up the speed and about ten minutes later I hit the land. I let the anchor drop. I run to the back door and it's closed. I run around the hous to see that the guards are gone. "Fuck." I cursed out loud. This shit would happen to me right now. I pay my pockets for the keys. But I couldn't find them. "Shit. I immediately look under the mat to see one. I grab it and open the door and run inside slamming it shut and locking it.