-SHOPPING SPREE-

I awoke the next day a bit confused, mainly because these whole twenty-four hours have felt like a major trip. I got out of bed and walked straight to the bathroom. I stripped naked and turned on the water in the shower. I got in after brushing my teeth and washing my face. I  put on an in-shower mask and step into the warm steaming shower. I grab my washcloth and pour the soap onto it. I squeeze it until it begins to sud and soon my hands are covered in bubbles. I scrub my body from neck to toes and then I rinse off. I repeat this again and then turn to  wash off my mask. I turn off the water and dry off. I put on my body oils and then I pick out a simple outfit. I had on an oversized hoodie and over that, I put on a blue and forest green jacket.I had on white shoes with white socks that had stripes at the top.

I spray on some perfume and walk out of my room

I spray on some perfume and walk out of my room. I walk out of the small hallway and to the general living space area. Johnathan was not here and neither was his boyfriend.  I walked to their room and knocked. I got no reply. I opened the door at a crack to see no one inside. The largest presence in the room was the altar they had set up. Honestly I don't really want to know what they are doing and it's mainly because it's none of my business. I close their door. Right then I heard a knock at my suite door I opened it to see Lazarus and Lestat with breakfast food in their hands and flowers. One had fruits and the other had eggs,waffles,bacon, and toasted bread. I was honestly happy and surprised. I couldn't help the snicker that escaped my lips. They both looked at me a bit amused. They brought food for themselves too. They walk in and I close the door behind them. They place the food on the table and take everything out of the bags. They set everything up and we all sat down and began to eat.

"So today we're gonna be taking you out to shop. We felt like you deserved it." Lazarus began. "For what's been going on and everything it would be a good positive distraction." Lestat finished. They were up to something, maybe they're being absolutely genuine but I mean I guess the only thing they were up to was getting ass and that's about it. Finding out who is the most dominant and the best man for me personally. Through competition and whatever else that comes with two men wanting to mark a young woman. I finished up my food and walked to my room to brush my teeth. I wanted to have an extra fresh mouth going out today. I dry my lip and put on a bit of balm. I walk out of my room,grabbing my wallet and phone. I exit my room and close the door. They had already packed up the leftover fruit and placed it in the fridge. We ate all of the cooked food though. So they trashed/recycled the containers. They were waiting for me on the couch. I walk to the door and open it. They walk out behind me closing the door.

We arrive at the large strip, it had pretty expensive boutiques I've never even heard about in life. I kind of gave myself some space to have an open mind. I'm not the shopping type of girl. I knew the classic brands and I knew the prestige brands. Which was only natural growing up in this generation. Lets not forget that I came from a family that is very well off. My parents always bought designer but I never asked for it or wanted it. For me it was just too much. $600 on a shoe to me could be used to buy so many books and crystals. Oh let's not forget food, lots of food.
Both men were beside me, Lestat on the right and Lazarus on the left.
I was quiet I kind of just walked into the first shop I saw. Lestat opened the door and I walked in. They followed beside. The shop was filled with dresses of all different styles. I picked up about 5 of them and went to the dressing room to try them on. The funny thing is that I'd don't think they would look that great on me and it's mainly because of their style and cut. To my suprise only two of them looked weird the rest were perfect.
I walked out of the dressing room and to the sales floor. Both men were scanning through the racks and had 2 dresses in their hands. "Are you guys shopping for your special ladies? I asked wiggling my eyebrows. I honestly didn't feel like they liked me a lot. I felt like it was just some sort of pull that happens when their dick is in heat. Lol but that's honesty all the time. Either way I'm not the center of their universe. I shook my thoughts away when I felt both of them place the dresses in my hand. I looked at them and then at the dresses. I walked back to the dressing room and tried them all on.