045 | 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊~𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

As Bob Ross said, there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents ;)

     "Hey, (Y/n)-chan, what's this?" the Senju asked as he padded out of the bathroom, the little plastic stick clutched between his hands as his dark orbs locked on it, brows furrowed.

     "What's what-" you stopped as you turned to face him, he was still sporting his shinobi outfit as your eyes gradually fell to the item in question. You crossed your arms loosely over your chest. "Sometimes... Women just get it in their heads that they need to take one because they get a little paranoid and so I did."

     "Uh-huh."

     "And I realized I was being silly the moment I took the damn thing, so before the results even popped up I threw it away," you spat out, eyes flicking up to his face briefly only to find him still staring at the stick. "I should have said something..." you added, slowly closing the gap between the two of you as you reached out to rub his arm reassuringly. "I didn't mean to freak you out, Hashi, I'm sorry."

     "You really never looked at the results, just threw it away?" He questioned, finally glancing up at you but despite how well you had come to know this man and his tells, you couldn't read his face this time.

     "Well, yeah, because I knew it would say Not-" you had looked down intending to snatch the stupid stick from him and put an end to the awkward conversation but the dark-haired man had turned it and now you were staring at the results window as he had been as the next word slipped out of your mouth in a near whisper. "Pregnant."

     The hand on his arm quickly flew up to cover your gaping mouth, your eyes blinking rapidly as though it would somehow change what you were seeing. You stumbled back until your legs met the edge of the bed, collapsing into a sitting position along the edge with a deep groan. You buried your face further with the aid of your other hand, hiding the way your eyes were welling up as Hashirama stared silently at you.

     "I-I'm so sorry, Hashi," you murmured, voice almost inaudible but he could still hear that slight crack in your words as you breathed them out.

     "Why would you be sorry?" Hashirama asked, his brows furrowing further as he carefully crept toward you, eyes sparkling like how kids eye a candy store. Trying not to startle you as he stepped a good foot away.

     "This isn't what you need right now," you mumbled, heaving another sigh as your hands slid up your face until your fingers were weaved tightly against your roots. "You don't need more complications or another person to protect, we're not even..."

     "Who cares if it's what I need?!" his voice raised, tossing the test aside on the comforter as he gently placed one hand on your thigh while the other snuck up to cup your wet cheek. "What if...it's what I want?"

     "What're you?" you began, peering out from behind your palms with an arched brow. "Hashi, its an accident, we don't-"

     "Accident is not synonymous with mistake, (Y/n)-chan" he interjected softly, his calloused thumb swiping away the tears that had broken free. "And anything that came from our love? Could never be a mistake."

     "Hashirama, please...you don't have to-" you tried to explain; that it was okay to not want this, to be as frightened as you were in this moment, to tell you it was too much.

     "You think I'm lying to you?" he scoffed lightly and shook his head, the corners of his lips twitching up. "You know better, you know I would never lie to you of all people- I mean it, every word."

     Before you could try to argue with him, not that you had planned to, his lips captured yours in a tender kiss. Your hands automatically moving to situate themselves, one cupping his cheek as the other wound into his dark long hair, guiding him closer. 

     "I love you, (Y/n)," Hashirama murmured, each word buzzing against your lips as his forehead rested against your own.

     "I love you too," you replied with a weak chuckle, biting your lip as you gazed into his dark eyes, searching for some hint that this was real.

     He hummed as he scuttled down until his arms were wrapped around your waist and his head was laying on the lower half of your stomach. You reached down to let your fingers card through his soft, dark long locks as you watched him nuzzle his cheek against you until your shirt rode up enough for his skin to met yours.

     "Silly Senju, there is nothing there to feel yet," you stated with a warm smile, shaking your head at him.

     "Sure there is..." he shot back, tilting his head just enough to press a soft kiss near the band of your sleep pants. "Hope. Joy. Happiness. Love. Our happy little accident. I wonder what Tobirama would say." he cooed quietly as he punctuated every word with a kiss, his face nuzzling your soft flesh again.

     "Hashi... You did not just-" you commented, arching a brow as he tilted his head back to flash you a grin.

     "What?!" he whined playfully, a little pout on his lips. "Would you prefer 'lovechild'?"

     "Yes, actually, really," you replied with a chuckle, admiring the way his black eyes shone with pure adoration, love, and happiness. His cheekbones dusted with the tiniest hint of pink as he stared up at you.

     "Well then, lovechild it is..." the man hummed.

940 words

〒▽〒

Here's a Lil somethin' for the MHA/BNHA fans who're reading this. I'm publishing a new book about Quirk Ideas for you MHA fans :)