016 | 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊~𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Requested by ImaslutforDeidara

      Was the firstborn son of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, who initially thought to be the most suitable successor of his father's teachings, however, it was his younger brother Asura that ended up inheriting this mantle, a decision that would lead the two brothers to fight against each other. Indra is also credited with being the creator of ninjutsu, and the progenitor of the Uchiha clan.

     Fun fact: "Indra" literally means "King of Gods" in Sanskrit, a possible reference to his obsession with his father's title.

     You flipped the page. Before you knew it, you'd reached the next chapter. Books are fun when you enjoy reading them, often you'll finish them within a week, or even a day. A sudden cold climbed up your spine, then, as if a hand tapped on your shoulder.

     "Oh, I'm sorry." you realized your mistake and apologized. The ghost in your home never had the ability to read at the same pace as you.

     Who's this ghost?

     A mature boy, who understood the importance of patience and thinking things through. He always talked of his younger brother and was very protective of him. Even after he was revealed as a prodigy - by yours truly - he took the praises of others with modesty, hence, he only wanted to help others. He was also a boy very committed to his studies and regular practice.

     Slipping a bookmark you decided that you should stop due to how your eyelids would start to drop at ungodly timing with unpredictable intervals. You stashed it away in your shelf that looked like it was about to snap under the weight of the many books you had stored over the years.

     Sometimes you would chat with him for hours that seemed to have no end. Sometimes your parents would walk in and the next thing you knew you blurted on about how you've been talking to the annoying fly in the room that never left you alone.

     The boy would ask how's school? You would respond with a pout on your face that he had deemed cute as you rant how you had merciless teachers that'd give you a month's worth of homework. The boy would ask how are your friends doing? You would respond with a cheery smile, often carrying on about when you're gonna meet up. Even if it's always the same friend all the time. Or, sometimes he would be greeted by a frown and furrowed eyebrows.

     A squeak came from the cage you owned in your room. The little wheel you had given your little pancake friend was turning. Looks like someone has decided to finally use it. Little because of how small it is, even if it's placed in an open palm of your hand, you could squeeze the life out of it without little effort. Pancake because every time it sleeps it looks like it has deflated itself to a flat balloon. Its chubby-ness was spread evenly to all sides as it laid like a fresh pancake on a plate. Minus the butter on top. And friend because you've had it since grade school. It's the oldest friend yet the most adorable out of every one of your other human friends.

     The spinning of the plastic wheel reminded how have to stop it sometimes so the little guy can rest a little so it won't exhaust itself to death.

     "Good job, you little rascal. You did well today." you plucked the hamster off the wheel and placed it away from the exercise equipment. And also took the wheel out of the cage for good measures. "Just because I want you to move more doesn't mean you have to tire yourself every day. I luv it when you're a little chubby."

     You shut off your tablet and tucked it safely in your desk drawer, turning to the cage just if your friend's asleep or not. There spotted the pancake hamster - a regular occurrence especially at night - fast asleep in its habitat.

     Chuckled at how mediocre your narrating was before you finally tucked yourself in bed. Phone shut off, lights off. The ghostly boy had come to your bed one last time as he planted a kiss on your forehead. You were able to sense a slight chill on the place where he had left it.

723 Words

٩(⊙‿⊙)۶

Check Chapter 91 :D