086 | 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛~𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚢𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚝

Requested by innocentbaguette - Hewwo can u do a hamster, a frog, and a chimken ;w; any character ish fine but i just want those animals inside a oneshot pwease thank you

     So since you didn't specify any character you wanted so I just put in Any Character, so I'll have two settings: Konoha and Kumo so I can really reach the Any Character part of this request but I obviously will leave out some characters like Kabuto, Chojiro, etc. (I am so sorry for that)

     FYI: I had to use my imagination here a lil, the reader is from an unknown village that speaks an unknown language and the only people who can understand the reader are the elders, people like Tsunade or Jiraiya :D

     Another FYI: I placed the video on top of the one-shot, ^ up there

Konoha

     You slumped onto the chair right after you entered your dorm. Living in a completely foreign village was a challenge. You had so much stuff to learn, but the sole subject you had to accept was that they spoke in a different language in Konoha. Sure you have met and made so many friends in this lovely village, but almost none of them knew let alone understand your mother tongue. At least you were grateful they accepted immigrants like-

     "Croak."

     "What the-" you turned to the direction of the sound, spotting a frog by your window sill. "What- where did you come from, little guy?" you welcomed the amphibian into your dorm. They gave you a routine to do with shinobis named Ebisu, Gai, and Iruka. At first, you didn't trust one of them earlier like you didn't trust their enthusiasm.  (I'm talking about you, Gai)

     A smile was etched onto your face as you bathed under the sunlight that traveled through your window, pooling your room as it looked like it glowed in a golden shine. You turned to your little pet hamster, the poor thing was quaking in its cage when you left the village. After a few weeks at the new place, it had seemed to settle down a little and a bit more eager to meet the new people there. You slipped off your shoes and nearly moaned at the feeling of your feet being able to breathe again. You began to hum an old song from your village. 

     "Oi, Shikamaru, do you know what song she's humming?" a plump Akimichi walked past your dorm along with his teammates Ino and Shikamaru. The song was unknown to their ears.

     "Song? Does it look like I'm the expert here?" the Nara sighed as he wore a frown, and yet he followed his friend Choji, standing by the door to your room. 

     "Are you guys actually peeping on-" 

     "Pipe down, Ino." Shikamaru cut the Yamanaka's sentence before she could finish it. His eyes wandered back to your door as he, Choji, and Ino pressed their ears on it. (I'm pretty sure if this was real life they'd get caught but let's ignore that fact, ok?)

     Before Ino could respond, you began to hum softly, a sound that brought smiles to all of team 10's faces. You began to sing a song which neither of them knew, "Telah lama kutatap tepian air sejak dari dahulu, tanpa tahu mengapa. Andai, kubisa jadi sempurna, kutelah mencoba tapi selalu kembali lagi."

     Shikamaru kept his frown, "Not like any language I know. Must be a code?"

     "What code?" a fourth, husky voice entered the conversation. Kiba was soon met by a wave of shushes as Choji pointed at your dorm door. The two fellow ninjas behind him quickly understood the situation.

     "Would you stay quiet, Kiba?" the hooded man in green spoke. Akamaru whimpered as he witnessed how his master was treated poorly by his own teammates, "I take it you can't work out what language (Y/n)'s speaking in?"