065 | 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚘~𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝

I remember once going to my friend's house for the first time and saw three dogs and all of them were barking at me, she told me they're nice so when all of them ran up to me, my head said, "Aww, they don't see me as a threat." meanwhile some other part is just saying, "This is it, this is where I die T^T"

     "I'm telling you, that little piece of long-eared mouse stole my stuff!" Yamato yelled at you pointing an accusing finger at your rabbit who was simply staring up at you her head slightly tilted as if confused about the whole ordeal.

     This all started when Yamato decided to come to your apartment straight from the Hokage tower, something he rarely does. He looked exhausted and in need of some comfort, so you let him in and gave her some clothes to change after showering, when he walked back, he noticed your rabbit staring at him. A weird sense of foreboding crept up onto him. He always had a slight suspicion that the creature didn't him her very much. Whether it was because he was taking up most of your play times with it, or something else, he couldn't care any less.

     It was in the rabbit's eyes, how it stared at him with intent and a glint of mischievousness. Though when he brought it up with you, you'd brush it off since rabbits are incredibly mischievous and smart. Plus how could you blame that cute wittol fwuff ball?

     But the icing on the cake was when he placed his clothes on top of a dresser, including his bandages, to take a shower. Only to come back with both of his bandages missing from the pile. The rabbit at looking up at the boy, as if challenging him.

     "Yamato, love, why would she even know to hide them. She'd probably steal only one!" Yamato's mouth fell agape at your statement. You were defending the THIEF?

     "You said so yourself didn't you?! Rabbits were incredibly smart! She must've known!" at this point, it was borderline hilarious, so between your next words, you laughed and giggled.

      "You probably just misplaced it, come on I'll help you search it. I'm sure we'll find it soon."

     Nope.

     You both did not find it soon, it had actually been thirty minutes of nonstop searching. Searching your entire apartment close to twice already, you and the wood-style-user both flopped on the couch, exhausted.

     "Ok, maybe I should check her toys." her being your rabbit, you finally caved in and searched around her toys.

     Low and behold.

     "I told you!" you found both Yamato's bandages, tucked away in the long rubbery-plastic tunnel you made for your white fluff ball. Yamato crashed on the floor in a fit of laughter, with you holding the dirty gloves looking at your rabbit rather disappointed at her. Your furball looked up with its adorable eyes as if it had done nothing wrong.

     "Your rabbit's a demon I'm telling you!" Yamato wiped a tear from laughing too much.
     "I'm sorry for not believing you"' you said followed by an exasperated sigh. Yamato walked over to you and enveloped you in a bone-crushing hug.

     "It's fine, this was actually more fun than just watching random movies as we planned."

Words 491 (Short ik, blame my procrastinating self :'))

(=^・ェ・^=)