095 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚊~𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙽𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 (𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚄)

Requested by Ayiekunp

     You and your brother were like two peas in a pod - well, three peas in a pod now that you count Madara in as well - You remembered how your brother's face crinkled in feign disgust when you revealed to him the man you choose to become you, lover. You two did work at the same school, share the same interests, and most of all: the same students. 

     However, your brother did not expect you two to be in a relationship. He could barely imagine the embarrassment from the countless amount of harassment you receive from your students after class. The rumors they all wanted to confirm. Were you guys actually dating? How did you two end up together? When are you gonna get married? How many kids will you two have?

     Speaking of Madara, your brother on the other hand, still had trouble accepting the fact that you're already taken by someone, which meant he had to find someone else to spend his time with. Every time you were in the same room with him and Madara, he'd wear a face of - you hoped - was not genuine dislike of the other male in the room. 

     On one fateful night on a supposedly normal and innocent Friday. You won't call it innocent, especially one student, Obito, who had occupied your lover for nearly the whole school day. You could've swooped in and taken Madara away from the boy if he wasn't the student behind the rumors of you and Madara dating. Perhaps it was his plan to get you to expose your and Madara's relationship.

     To recover the time lost between the two of you, Madara opted to spend a night at your place, much to your brother's dismay. Both of your lips met as you whispered sweet nothings to each other's ears. Soon enough it turned into a steamy night.

     What you forgot was that your brother's room was just below yours. 

     Moans bounced off the walls and soon reached your brother's ear. He did not wake up, for he lie undisturbed for a few minutes. More minutes passed and his eyes fluttered open as he sat up, the moans and grunts greeting him from his slumber.

     That's funny, mom and dad aren't home... Maybe it's dad and the babysitter- hold on dad's already dead, hold on I don't have any you get siblings other than (Y/n). 
     ...

     ...

     ...

     Can't be right?

     No why would his little sibling bring a guy home unless the guy invited himself in and-
     Your brother dashed out of his room, knowing full well he was still dressed in his boxers and only grabbing his school's sports team jacket on the way out. Hair a mess and with a blurry vision he stumbled towards the living room in search of a stray baseball bat. He tried picturing the Madara's face in your bedroom as your brother bolted up the staircase heading straight for your room. 

     He didn't know what to feel if it were Madara. He'll most likely be relieved it wasn't some drunkard who wanted their way with you. Regardless of your gender, you still have a chance of getting in danger.

     Your darling brother swung the door open and it revealed you and...

     "(B/N), WHAT ARE YOU-" realization dawned when you saw while was by the door frame.
     Honestly, he didn't know how to react. He wanted to punch and kick the person next to you. Then that would make you upset since it was Madara he'd hit the baseball bat with. So with the gentlest of voice and the politest of tone he asked.

     "Madara. Who invited you here? Or did you do that by yourself?"

     The porcupine-haired man kissed the top of your head.

     "NO, IT'S NOT ME! IT'S HI-" Madara silenced you with a swift kiss that soon left you pouting. "(B/n), please don't get the wrong idea-"

     "Well you're sweating like you've ran a marathon so I'm getting something else here..."
     "GET OUT!"

     "You protection we're not even in-laws yet-"

     "I SAID GET OUT!"

     "I'm not ready to become an uncle-"

     Unfortunately, one of your pillows was sacrificed as a throwing device that helped chase your brother out of your room other than your useless screams.

736 words

(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Requests are temporarily closed but I accept the requests of those who have requested before the publishing of this chapter :D