062 | 𝙳𝚎𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚊~𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Is it just me or do I find training incredibly... Idk attractive? Ho- NVM AFTER THIS IM TREATING MYSELF TO MANY HOURS OF SLEEP - let's continue

     "Deidara, I'm just your office clerk." you panted, "I know I asked for some self-defense but I didn't ask this much."

     Deidara tilted his blond head, a crooked smirk on his lips as he examined you, "I know that, un-"
     "And I have a name," you grumbled, folding your arms over your chest with a scowl. The irritation in your voice only served to amuse him, shoulders quaking with low laughter: It was true that he was going hard on you, harder than you were ready to take but he couldn't help but worry that you would become a target for criminals just by association. Also, you were really cute and irresistible when you were sweating and angry. And seeing your legs sheathed in your workout leggings and sports bra was far more tempting to him.

     "But Sparrow suits you so well!" he slowly stalked towards you, "Adorable and..."

     Suddenly he was moving, and he was staggeringly fast. Taken completely off guard you lashed out with a wild punch but he easily seized your wrist, using your momentum against you. Within seconds, you were pressed face first into the wall, your arm twisted uncomfortably behind your back. A knee was pressed between your legs, keeping your thighs separated, his chest against your back.

     "...Helpless." he finished softly into your ear. That silky velvet voice hummed softly against the shell of your ear, sending a spike of heat straight to your core. Hawks saw the subtle way your lips quivered, felt the way your pulse peaked when he had you pinned.  He wanted to see more. When you began to squirm and struggle, he laughed again.

     "Deidara, if you don't let me go-!"

     "Or you'll what, Un? Wiggle that cute little ass at me?"

     "Th-this isn't funny! I- You're my boss..."

     "True..."

     The world was moving again and you felt yourself sprawling to the ground, landing with a thud on the tumble mat. Deidara was on top of you, straddling your hips to keep you immobilized and your arms hauled up above your head. One hand gripped your wrists in a potent grip, rendering you helpless beneath him. Slanted blue eyes loomed dangerously close, hot breath ghosting across your full lips.

     "But we're off the clock right now." he whispered down to you, "Come on, live a little..."

     He was so, so close. Impossibly close. Deidara could see the dark moons of your pupils dilate, growing to swallow the ring of your iris as he dipped his head even further down, lips mere millimeters from yours. The air stilled, thickening with an electric anticipation and the longing of two hearts to meet in the middle. Slowly, he drew closer, and closer, and closer.

     "I want you, (Y/n)..." that was the confession that he sealed up inside of you when he dressed his mouth softly to yours. The man didn't need to pin you down. The kiss left you far more helpless for him than anything else.

513 words
⊂(・㉨・)⊃