010 | 𝙲~𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝙸𝚝

Since I don't have any requests, I guess I should just write about one of my comforts characters. Plus I need more one-shots/stories of this beauty. I swear there are so many characters in the Naruto world that are so underrated.

Tears ran down your cheeks in an endless river as you cried silently in your bathroom.

You threw the bloody kunai across the room as you hugged your knees close to your chest. Just a few hours ago, you just buried your brother, you didn't go to his funeral knowing that you're not strong enough to accept that he's actually dead. First your dad, and now your brother. What you can think of right now is losing your mother, the only person left in your family. With the energy you had left within you, you forced yourself up to the sink to wash up and wrap a few bandages around your open wounds caused by you.

You started cutting when your old man died, and when your brother disappeared, it has become more of a hobby. No one knew about this, not even your mother nor your closest friends.

Samui wouldn't care much, maybe because of her cold personality. Darui would just probably shrug it off. Then there's C. To be honest, you don't know what he'd think about your situation. You never see his soft side, so you don't really know how things would turn out.

You let out a sigh of relief when you're done with wrapping the bandage around your arms and upper-thighs. You exited your bathroom to your room, your mom was out grocery shopping so you're alone. But, you had the feeling of being watched.

Anxious. You quickly let your beige curtains drape over your bedroom window. Before your window was completely covered, you saw a certain someone outside, standing before your front door. A young man with dark eyes and short, blond hair which he wears parted in the front. With the standard attire of a Kumo-nin. A sleeveless, black shirt with a one-strap-over-one-shoulder white flak jacket, black head protector, characteristic black, elbow-length arm-guards, and the red and white Kumogakure shin-guards along with a pair of sandals. C.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)?" he called out your name, you can hear it from your window.

Why him? Out of all people in Kumogakure, why him? He may not look like the type to pry into other people's business. But when he has his mind on something, it will stay there for a quite long time.

"(Y/n)? Are you home?" he continued. You hoped that he would leave any minute now. However, he's the sensory type. It means he could sense chakras around him. Sometimes you're grateful for it, and sometimes you're not.

You heard knocks on the door. Thinking it was him, you didn't answer. Your mind soon reminded you of something, the door was unlocked.

"(Y/n)?" he's not stopping. "(Y/n), please answer me."

The door to your bedroom opened, you quickly went underneath your blankets. Making sure you covered any traces to your wounds and cuts. C looked at you as you wore a bored look splattered on your face.

"Oh, your in your room. I thought something happened." C let out a sigh of relief, a small smile was displayed on his face.

"Why are you here?" you asked, trying to sound like as if you just woke up.

"I just wanna check on you. Since your brother just-" he stopped mid-sentence as he reliazed that it was your brother he started to talk about. He sauntered towards you, sitting down on the edge of your bed."Hey, why are you covering yourself so much?"

"Just got out of bed." you answered plainly, lowering your blanket a little but not too much.

"Did you cried yourself to sleep?" he chuckled, though stopped when he noticed you weren't laughing with him. "Sorry."

"No, no. It's okay." you soon felt something caressing you, his hand accidentally caressed your forearm and he froze when he found out it was not your skin he was touching. He grabbed your covers and pulled them away from you, revealing everything you've been hiding.

"(Y/n)..." he mumbled, grabbing your wrist as he watching blood leaking out of it. "What's this?"

"Bruises and injuries from previous missions." you answered, cursing yourself silently when the statement that came out of your mouth came out with you stumbling over your words.

"Stop it. I know you're lying, (Y/n)." C let go of your wrist, keeping eye contact with you.

"Yes, I know. But, I'm fine, C. Really!" you exclaimed.

"So is it okay for me to look at your wrist?"

"No! I- please don't." yet he ignored your response and quickly tore off the bandages to see red lines all across your wrists, he did the same with your thighs too.

"(Y/n)..." he was speechless, upset, and mad.

What you waited next was a long lecture, though what came up next was... Different? With his mystical palm technique, or healing jutsu, he healed all your wounds including the open ones. You watched as the once fresh cuts faded away.

"Since when have you been starting to cut yourself?" he questioned, still keeping his calm and collected manner.

"Ever since my dad died, which was... Eight years ago." you answered bluntly.

"Who- who knows about this?"

"No one. Just me."

C shot his head up to face you. Shocked. Out of no where, his lips soo met yours and stayed that way for a few seconds. For one second, your heart stopped beating. You soon melted into the kiss and he pulled away.

"(Y/n), I don't know if you've been noticing, but I love you! Please, stop this. I know your dad and brother won't be wanting you to join them this early." he explained before fixing his posture and laying his head against your bed's headboard.

"I'm sorry, C." you apologized as you gradually tilted your head down in shame. Tears soon pooled and escaped your eyes like before.

He cupped your cheeks and lifted your head up slightly to plant a soft kiss on your forehead. "Shh, it's okay. Just don't do it again."

"C?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you too."

1040 words

(∪.∪ )...zzz