033 | 𝙵𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚒~𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

AKA Blue B.

     Requested by haskelll

     While an excellent shinobi, Blue B didn't have complete control over the Eight-Tails, a fact he lamented while on a mission with A, Killer B, and another unknown shinobi. He stated that neither he nor his uncle or father could subjugate the beast due to "incompatibility". He hoped, however, that B, should he be chosen as the next host, would be able to successfully control the beast.

     You two continued jumping from trees to trees. Keeping your distance, you internally blamed Lord Third for sending you on a mission alongside his partner, Blue B. Usually, he'd go out with A. However, since he's babysitting his younger brother. The mission was to steal a scroll from the Cedar village, little was known about it, though you're sure that it's nothing to be taken lightly for that even Lord Third had to send you and Fukai to retrieve the scroll. 

     "We're near the Cedar village, be prepared," Fukai announced, not slowing down his pace from tree to tree.

     It was either you being oblivious, or the fact that he had the ability to cover his feelings deep down. Unbeknownst to you, behind his bi-colored hair, a wave of pink flushed through his face, covering his cheeks in a light blush. 

     At first, you were just a friend, which seemed like a lie when he began to grow feelings for you. You worked as Lord Third's secretary, so you two would meet up often. He's not overly clumsy nor idiotic, but he has his not so cool moments. He'll start sweating if you come incredibly close to him and look up to his eyes. Once in a blue moon, you'll see a light blush on his cheeks and a surprised look on his face. 

     With you on the other hand, you were no different.

     You literally have spaghetti legs when you tried to ask him out for dinner or lunch break. But A always canceled your plans. One time he came bursting through your door saying, "Oh, Fukai, there you are! Come on, Lord Third wants you!" you thought you'll be asking next time? Oh, no, your poor soul would be interrupted a few times by A, B, Dodai, and even the Raikage himself. At sometimes you almost lost your cool and almost crashed through the door (opens the door eagerly) but you managed to maintain your composed self and hardly needed to do that.

     Once you two arrived, you both checked in in an inn. The sun had set for a while now, so you two planed your scheme. 

     Right after the whole scroll stealing shenanigans. You two fled with no witness. It was the break of dawn and you two had to rest. Without knowing it was nighttime already, Fukai had to set up a camp, with you starting the bonfire. He sat down across you, the only thing that was keeping you both separated was the fire, which, you're grateful for. Because if that bonfire wasn't there, your face will transform into a tomato, real quick. You averted your gaze from the fire since Fukai had his eyes trained on you. Letting your (h/c) hair drape over the side of your face, acting like curtains to cover up your flustered facade. 

     Even though it was barely covering your face, Fukai found it adorable how you tried to hide when you're around him. The light from the fire hit your hair making it glow a bright shade from its original color. He found every inch of that pleasing to the eye. Thinking back to when he had his talk with A before he left, he may have just found that 'something' to fill the hole in his heart. Soon after you excused yourself to your tent to get some rest. 

     "Fukai, I think you should keep it." you handed him the scroll, unsure that you'd be able to keep it safe.

     "No, it's fine. I don't trust myself with it." he smiled and used his hand to blanket yours, pushing the scroll back to you. 

     You nodded, feeling if that you were to reply back, you can't really argue with him. Your cheeks were burning as you yanked your hand away from him. You quickly returned to your pale yellow tent and hid under the blue sleeping bag. 

-×-

     Fukai woke up to the sound of shuffling from your tent. He rushed over to see you wrestling with an Iwagakure shinobi. You were under the ninja, struggling to keep the kunai away from slitting your throat. Blue B quickly took out his sword and slashed the shinobi. Turned out it was just a clone. You sat up, your breathing was out of control, you swept a hand up and over your chest. Fukai quickly sat down beside you and held you by the shoulders.

     "You okay?" he asked. You nodded feebly. Once you've calmed down, he still had his gaze trained on you. You looked up at him to see a blank expression on his face.

     "Fuka-" before you could even say a word, his lips brushed against yours. Slightly taken back, you kissed back, his hands cupping your face.

     He pulled back. "I've been wanting to do that since... forever, you know?" he smiled.

     "Me too." 

-×-

     "Mommy? Mommy?" a voice brought you back to reality. Never one day you've forgotten that night were he confessed to you. "Mommy, daddy's home!"

     It was your daughter. She resembled the two of you very much. The bi-colored hair, your beautiful (e/c) eyes. Everything. You forced yourself out of the blue navy couch and went to the door to greet your significant other.

      "Hello," you greeted, carrying your daughter in your loving arms. He greeted you back, placing his sword down, and wrapped his arms around you.

     His lips brushed your cheek, not wanting to kiss you in front of your little bundle of joy.

     You giggled. "I'm gonna make dinner, all right?" he nodded.

     He had never felt like this for anyone, and honestly, what you did to him confused him to no end. Your words caressed his soul with hope and filled his heart with compassion. Looks like you were able to fill that gap in his heart.

1047 words

┏(`ー´)┛

Knowing how I'm writing this on my phone right now, please forgive me if I had any errors. Also, when I first got this request, trust me, I had no idea who Fukai/Blue B was, I had to search him up because all I knew was that he was a Cloud ninja, and was the eight-tails jinchuriki before Killer B. So, I was more than anxious to write about him, but I'm glad I did, and I hope you like it :)

Oh, yeah. I forgot to put this in the last chapter: THANKS FOR 1K READS. I never thought I'd reach it this quick, but thank you readers from the bottom of my heart for so many reads, it gives me so many signs that there are people out there that actually likes my bad writing :D