074 | 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚒~𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚍

Requested by woozivies

     I added a little surprise for this request: You two own a dog :)

     Shisui woke up to the sounds of you - his beloved pregnant wife - throwing up in the bathroom. In his wake, his face was greeted by the usually energetic pup licking its master's face and whimpered, looking at you.

     Shisui rushed as he exited his drowsy morning state to realize his wife was still suffering as you were bending over the toilet, throwing your guts out.

     "Shit- fuck- shit-fuck." he tripped over his words as he entered a slightly alarmed and panicked state as he pulled your hair back and patted your back gently. You thanked your husband between pants before you continued on with your morning sickness. Meanwhile, with all of his heart, Shisui has been doing what he can for you to lighten the weight on your shoulder as he felt immense guilt seeing the hardships you go through as an expecting momma.

     The pain; the back arches, nausea. The poor boy was filled to the brim with guilt.

     As he picked you up and had given you a few glasses of water to drink. He let a single tear escape as your little pup tried to comfort you. 

     Startled by the sudden tears you asked, "Dear, is something wrong? What happened?"

     He sighed as he pampered you by massaging your feet, which you will forever be grateful for, "I feel guilty, (Y/n)," the man confessed, "I know I promised to protect you, but every day you're doing great as a mother."

     You smiled, relaxing more into the bed. "Of course, but-"

     "I don't like seeing you go through pain like this. I know we want to make a family and this child very much,  but it hurts me to see you hurt too." he leaned in and pressed his forehead against yours, "I just want you to be safe and healthy, love."

     You cupped his cheek, expertly wiping away the escaped tear, "I am safe and I am healthy because you're taking care of me. As much as I am a great mom, you're a great dad too. Shisui."

     He sighed, simply admiring you as if you were a Goddess. "What did I do to deserve you, my love?"

     He leaned into your pregnant stomach to plant a loving kiss, however-

     "Ow!"

     You swept a hand over your mouth as you stifled a laugh while your beloved soothed his abused lips as he smiled to himself. "Our child just kicked me in the lips!"

     You burst into a fit of laughter, rubbing where the little one kicked. "Maybe our baby is telling you that you're the best dad they could ever have and can't wait to see you."

     The Uchiha shuffled to your side, kissing your cheek lovingly and drawing an arm over you in a protective state. "With a mother as beautiful as you, I can see why he'd want to come out as quickly as possible."

     "And with a father as handsome as you, I can see why too."

512 words

( • ө • )♡

Sorry if there are any hints of Izuna cuz I mistook Shisui for Izuna when I wrote this, then I searched for the request again and it said Shisui instead ;w;