025 | 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝙻𝚎𝚎~𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚎

He is a shinobi of Konohagakure's Lee clan and a member of Team Guy. Unlike most shinobi, he lacked the skills necessary to use ninjutsu or genjutsu. However, he overcomes those shortcomings by undergoing special training from Might Guy that would make him a taijutsu master while still a genin. 

     Fun fact: Like his sensei, Rock Lee's character seems to be inspired by Bruce Lee, as shown from his name and having the same birthday and hairstyle. The outfit Rock Lee wears in part one may have been based on Bruce Lee's jumpsuit from the 1973 film Game of Death. Rock Lee's injury is also similar to the one Bruce Lee once received, both were also expected to never walk again.

     "Are you sure she'll like them? I mean she is-" you swiftly placed your index finger on your friend's lips, telling him to stop over-thinking.

     "No, I know she'll like them. I know Hinata well enough that even she will turn into a tomato by just talking about you. Plus, Neji told me that she also likes sunflowers, so you're good." you explained. He nodded in defeat. You've been helping him prepare for his date with Hinata, coincidentally, you're one of the closest people to Hinata since Neji, Kiba, and Shino, the one that always got left out, were out on a mission today. Despite that, you still helped the dobe.

     We've been waiting for Hinata right before the date started, in a ramen shop, of course. Ichiraku Ramen. Uncle Teuchi has also been helping us too. Ayame the same. "Oh, hey, brushy brow!" Naruto waved at a certain person behind you, you quickly turned around.

     He wore a green jumpsuit, orange leg warmers, and his hair was in a bowl-cut style. He has bandages around his forearms up to his fingers, covering a set of stitches on his hands that were caused by his rigorous training. And as an addition, Konoha's standard green flak jacket. Rock Lee.

     "Hello, Naruto, and (Y/n) as well! It has been a while, hasn't it?" the hot-blooded ninja exclaimed in the distance. Next to him stood a girl who sported a long-sleeved, high-collared white blouse with maroon edges, black fingerless gloves, low-heeled sandals, and a black forehead protector. She wore maroon, puffy hakama-styled pants with the exposed parts covered in bandages, and the shuriken holster removed.

     "Oh, Rock Lee and Tenten. It truly has been a while, don't you think?" you replied chuckling at Rock Lee's greeting. "So, why are you two here?"

     "Well-"

     "We are here to invite you to a hangout or a party if you wanna call it that! Since Neji isn't coming tonight, I think you should be able to come!" Lee explained, completely ignoring his teammate's attempt of explaining why they were here.

     "That sounds fun, who's coming?" you asked, leaning against the long wooden counter behind you, stretching your arms to relax the sore muscles you've acquired from your previous mission.

     "Me, Lee, Ino, and..." she trailed off right when she started to count the guests that will attend the party, she peeked over my shoulder to see Konoha's number one most unpredictable ninja. " Naruto? Are you coming?"

     "Nah, sorry Tenten, I'm uh... On a date here with Hinata-chan, she'll be here any minute." he waved his hand as he turned down Tenten's offer. 

     "Okay, so far. We've got you, me, Lee, and Ino." Tenten finished. 

     "Oh, and Sakura too," Lee added, she nodded.

     "Yes, Sakura too."

     Right, when those words slipped out of Tenten's lips, Hinata arrived at Ichiraku Ramen, Lee, Tenten, and I had to leave so that 

-×-

     The party's guests had added when you arrived at the party, it was held in Ino's house, of course, Inoichi-san was kind enough to donate his house for us to use for the hangout. There were Sakura, Lee, Tenten, me, and Ino. So, I guess it was more of a hangout, less than a party. Kind of felt bad for Lee since he's the only boy in the hangout.

     "Girls! How about we play a game?" the pink-haired girl suggested to us as she yelled considering she was out in the kitchen with Ino. Still sporting her typical outfit consisted of a red top with the same design as the upper-half of her genin outfit. Accompanying this were black gloves, low-heel, knee-high boots, black shorts underneath a short grey apron skirt, and grey elbow protectors.

     "Sure, a game sounds good." Tenten agreed, taking the last sip of the juice she took from the kitchen.

     Sakura and Ino walked out with an emptied wine bottle her parents had drunk last night. Ino's outfit was slightly revealing, exposing her midriff, and wears mesh armor on her thighs, elbows, and knees. She also wore earrings with studs, a gift from her sensei, Asuma. The platinum bangs of hers covered half of her face, her ponytail was waist-length, and she sports a red clip on the left "All right, let's do truth or dare!" she said as we sat down on the wooden floor, forming a circle. I sat between Lee and Tenten. 

     Sakura spun the bottle and it slowed down and landed on the platinum-haired girl, Ino. "Ino, truth or dare?" she asked, shifting her weight as she leaned on the beige couch in the living room.

     "Truth." she decided.

     "All right, is it true that you have a crush on Sai?" Sakura asked sort of seductively. You and Tenten began cooing ooh's as for the tea was getting hot and yet we were just getting started.

     "Wh- I..." Ino stammered, either trying to find the right words to say or to answer her best friend's question. "Yes, I do have a crush on Sai."

     And the tea spilled.

     The game continued and we laughed like a maniac when one of us had to do a dare or answer an incredibly humiliating truth question. The emptied dark green wine bottle spun and spun around only slowing down when it's decided only on who to land it on. And it was you.

     "All right, (Y/n)," Tenten asked in a tired voice since it's almost twelve o'clock midnight. "Truth or dare?"

     "Truth," you answered, oblivious that this question was gonna turn your cool stoic mood upside down. 

     "Ok, can you kiss Lee?"

     A heavy coat of red or more like crimson red washed over your face turning it into many shades of red once those clutter of words slipped out of Tenten's mouth. The same thing happened to Lee too. 

     "Um, dare?" you changed your answer to avoid answering the yes or no question.

     "Okay, dare. I dare you to kiss Lee." it got worse. Your face felt as if you were gonna explode like a volcano. You wanted to do the dare, but you never liked showing feelings in front of anyone. You were also afraid that he won't feel the same.

     "I-" your mouth opened a couple of times yet nothing came out as a solid answer. "Never have I ever-"

     "That's not the game!"

-×-

     Once the party was over, you glanced over at Lee. He frowned, probably disappointed that you didn't get to kiss him. "Lee?" you called out. His head shot up to face you.

     You leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips, nothing special just a short one.

     "(Y/n)..." he mumbled. 

     "Sorry I didn't do the dare last night, I hope you forgive me." you smiled.

1245 words

(≧∇≦)