027 | 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘~𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

It was raining cats and dogs that day, you had to bolt down to your home through Kirigakure's streets, fighting the weather as you tried to reach your destination. You spotted a boy with short, tufty blue hair, and dark eyes. He also had pointed, shark-like teeth. He wore square, black-rimmed glasses connected to ear protectors, a blue pin-striped shirt, and camouflage pattern pants, no doubt it was Chojuro outside of a shop as he quickly bolted in the other direction you were going to his house. Knowing that he lived a good distance away from you, there was a hunch that at the end of the day or tomorrow that he'll catch a cold.

-×-

     Morning rolled in.

     You woke up to the sunlight shining through your open window acting as a natural alarm clock. Thinking back to what happened the other day, about Chojuro. He charged through the weather last night like some maniac. You knew how capable he was, yet you decided that it was best to visit him. On the way to his place, you crossed paths with a tall, slender woman with fair skin. She has green eyes, and ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and four bangs at the front. Two bangs are short, with one covering her right eye, and two are long, crossing each other on her bust, just below her chin.

     Paired with a long-sleeved, dark blue dress that falls just below the knees. It seems to be closed at the front with a zipper and is kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covers up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts. Underneath, she wears a mesh armor that covers slightly more of her upper body than her dress. She also wears a skirt in the same color as her dress and, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees. Around her waist, she wears a belt with a pouch attached to the back on the left along with high-heeled sandals, shin-guards reaching up over her knees. Dark blue nail polish on her fingers and toes.Lady Mizukage herself.

     "Oh, (Y/n) dear. Are you here to see Chojuro?" you sheepishly nodded. "What's with the shy personality, dear?  It's all right." she smiled. Chojuro was right, she does have one beautiful smile. 

     "I'm sorry, ma'am. It's just-"

     "I know, it is weird to just suddenly bump into me. But, do be careful around Chojuro today, he's not feeling well," she warned, you knew it.

     "Oh, thank you, Lady Mizukage." you thanked her.

     "No problem, dear."

-×-

     "Chojuro?" you knocked on his bedroom door gently, not wanting to enter without his permission.

     "(Y/n)?" you heard a croaky voice from the other side, which gave you an indication to open the door. You peeked your head around it slightly as you looked inside. He was lying back on his bed, the sheets up to his chest. He didn't look great, his usually glossy hair seemed slightly matted and his face was far paler than usual. You stepped into the room, shutting the door behind you as you made your way towards the male. 

     You then spotted the wide, flat blade with two curved indentations near its base, creating a sort of cross-guard. Two handles were connected to one another by a short length of cord. The overall sword looks like a fish in shape, Hiramekarei, the sword which Chojuro always carried, stored away next to a wooden wardrobe.

     He smiled at you slightly as you sat on the edge of his bed, now fully taking in his appearance. Even when he was unwell he still looked extremely attractive. Chojuro's coughing brought you out of your thoughts as you looked down at him sympathetically.

     "Lady Mei told me about you. I met her earlier today and she told me you weren't feeling very well?"

     "You shouldn't be here, (Y/n). You'll get sick.." he warned, his tone uneasy. He definitely didn't want to see you get sick.

     "I don't mind, Chojuro. Here, I made you some soup." you pulled out a flask that was still warm to the touch, placing it down on his bedside table. Chojuro smiled slightly at this as he moved slightly to sit up in his bed. You also pulled out some different medicines from your bag.

     "I also bought you some medicine, I wasn't sure what kind you'd prefer so I got both..."

     "I don't take medicine, (Y/n). I'll be fine with chamomile tea-"

     "Chojuro," You chastised, your brows furrowed, "Medicine will make you better faster, so you should take it."

     You placed the packets of medicine on his bedside table before unscrewing the lid on the flask of soup, holding it towards Chojuro invitingly.

     He took the flask from you, his skin brushing against your own which made your own cheeks heat up. You watched him silently as he sipped the soup quietly.

     "This tastes wonderful, (Y/n)." You diverted your gaze from his own as you took in his compliment, you suddenly found your hands very interesting.

     Chojuro caught you completely off-guard as he moved one of his hands to take your own in his. He laced your fingers together silently as he continued to sip at the soup you had made especially for him.

     "Thank you, (Y/n)," Chojuro mumbled, a small smile across his face as you took the flask out of his hand and placed it back onto his bedside table.

     You smiled back, squeezing his hand on your own as you both sat in comfortable silence, with the occasional sniffle from Chojuro. After a few moments, you noticed him drifting off into sleep as his grip on your hand became lighter and you decided to shift your position to lie down beside him. You lay your head on his pillow as you tossed one of your arms across his torso, feeling the rise and fall of his breathing, you watched Chojuro's lips curve into a small smile as he continued to drift to sleep. You knew you would probably get sick because of this, but you just hoped he would be there for you when it happened.

1064 words

(=◡=)

Please leave requests, I have many prompts to use, but no characters in mind. (Art found on Pinterest)