054 | 𝚂𝚞𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚞~𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

Can I just say I completely forgot about this man? ;w;

     Suigetsu Hozuki is a shinobi from Kirigakure's Hozuki clan. Despite appearing to be indifferent, caring only for a few things around him. He spends a considerable amount of time mocking and/or being beaten up by Karin. Though usually showing initial dislike towards his team-mates, Suigetsu has grown fond of them, and was willing to risk his own life to protect them against the Eight-Tails, showing care for his team-mates.

     You curled up, even more, hugging both your knees together after yet another long session of tears now flowing down your face, and losing their journey as they've reached your jawline. This was never the first time you had a breakdown alone when Suigetsu wasn't next to you. When he wasn't holding you in his arms. Instead, it was a lonely, melancholic night, as you were drunk on your own words, as it chanted in your head like a haunted memory. Am I not good enough? Why don't I feel so right? You were pretty sure Karin would kill you if she saw you like that.

     Maybe the water ninja headed off to work more because he wanted less chit-chat.

     The room was dark, you had no lights on. Just like you had liked it, or maybe it was the headache that was bothering your fear of brightness. You could fall asleep easily, but today wasn't it. Soon the front door opens, and then close slowly. Panicking, you wiped your tears away, because that could either be one of your friends - or maybe even him, finally back from a long day with the Taka.

     "(Y/n)?" your thoughts confirmed that it was him, which made you grab even more tissues sitting on the desk nearby.

     "Babe? There you are-" too late. He saw you dumping the remaining tissues from earlier into the dustbin.

     "H—hey, Suigetsu! How was work?"

     "We could deal with that later. Did something happen?"

     "Oh! Would you like some supper, maybe? I made your favorite."

     "(Y/n), Baby. Your eyes aren't telling me the same story." he grabbed both your shoulders. "Who hurt you? The hell is going on? Please, don't keep it away. I heard sniffling, (Y/n). please, don't do this to yourself."

     "Y—you what...?"

     "I came home earlier than expected. you may have heard the front door opening, but I have my tricks." none of that mattered at this point. Your boyfriend caught you, and there was no turning back.

     "Have I ever hurt you, Suigetsu?"

     "Wha...? Hurt me? I- wait, I should be the one asking you that."

     "No. I should. Am I... Am I bothering you? Have I ever been a burden to you, both in life and in the Taka? Have I done anything wrong? Is there a time where you regret—,"

     "Hey, hey! (Y/n). Don't. Please." he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you in
closer. "Don't ever say that I regret anything of this. Heck, I've never regretted it for a moment."

     He cupped your cheeks with his soft, plump hands. "I've always thought, before you and me, that my whole life was... Pointless. Just the same routine over and over again went Orochimaru captured me. No one to share my real personality with. Sure, I have friends with me; Karin, Jugo, but they're not and never the same as you. I wanted to have someone that I could hold on to for a very long time."

     It was like the time had finally come to a halt, with just those few words of agony, loneliness, and despair. It was a call, saying that you were not alone. Saying that he too had some, many things that he has hidden from you.

     "When I met you, my world begins to go on this wild trip that I never wanted to come home from. You were home. Still are. everyone literally knows how infatuated I am with you. Everything about you is so... How do you do it? Point is... This love will never be regret. I have done some things that I have regretted; but never this. Nor will anyone step in between the both of us, wanting to pull away what we have."

     "Suigetsu, you know you don't have to say this to make me feel better."

     "Yo, what?" he chuckled softly. "This man always true to his word. especially to his whole life, right in front of him." he smiled, showing his shark teeth slightly. He lifted your chin a little, giving soft pecks on your forehead, trailing them down to your nose, and your cheekbones. "We all have those days, babe. I do too. and I admit, I didn't want to tell you anything. I thought it would be easier, but now I see I was wrong. for that, I'm sorry."

     "I should apologize, too."

     "Well, let's be more open, then. You and me. And since we've not done it in a while, let's go out, get some of your favorite food, long talks, forest walks. Sound good?"

     "Mhm. sound good."

842 words

;w;

Sorry updates are coming a lil late this time. But I still upload at least. Also, we've reached 10k reads folks! 💃💃💃

To be honest, like the 1k reads one, I have nothing to say since I never expected this one-shot book to get this many reads and to have people actually appreciate my (mediocre) writing. But thank you for your guys' support, however, I never expected to wake up and find many notifications on my Wattpad, even if it's just one. 

You guys made my day TwT