055 | 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚒~𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚎 𝙰 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 (𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚄)

This is more like a short one-shot/drabble since the word count is hella low :') (basically this scenario lives rent-free in my head with my comfort character, so I adapted it into Sasori since I rarely write him) 

    Sasori strung the strings of the guitar, hearing how the light soft music felt against their palms. Hearing how the strings turned into beautiful music, and yet, today felt different. He was sure it was because of your presence. Although he didn't mind it, it just made them nervous.

     Sasori rarely got flustered around anyone, but you were an exception. You two had started dating about six months ago, and although his flustered feelings had gotten better over time, they weren't going away anytime soon.

     He would routinely become flustered whenever you watched him so much as play his guitar, watching him with such desire and love, but it became too much that he fumbled over the strings, the music cutting out in a gutter with a sick tone.

     You frowned, "Is everything okay?" you asked.

     He looked up at you, "Sorry, love. I just don't want to do anything stupid."

     You gave him a confused look, "I don't know what you could do to embarrass yourself, you're an amazing musician, Sasori, and I love you no matter what, no matter what you play for me."

     He took in a shaky breath, "Well I wanted you to actually hear something I've been working on. Oh, um— it's a song about you." he looked away, his face becoming too hot under your gaze, whilst yours became flushed.

     He asked you, "Can l play it for you?"

     You nodded slowly, he started to play a beautiful, soft Melody. The notes for the song formed seamlessly, becoming more and more loving as each string continued to play. Soon, he gained his confidence and began to play like he normally would. The song was so dazzling, so amazing you were star-struck.

     When he was done, he gave you a bashful look, "Did you enjoy it?"

     "Oh god, Sasori," he tensed, worrying for a moment you had disliked it. But you leaned over, planting a soft kiss on his lips, cupping  his face, "I loved it, just as I love you."

     He leaned into you this time, whispering on your lips, "Oh, love, you have no idea what you do to me."

359 words

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

If anyone is wondering abt the requests, don't worry they're on the way, just slow progress ;w;