3

Leigh

"Leigh-Anne fucking pinnock!" I heard someone yell my name. I look up from my phone to see my 3 bandmates standing over me. "Erm yes?" I asked, sitting my phone down to face them. "Where were you yesterday?" Jade asked. "I went out" i said. "Out where?" Jesy pushed. "Out, why" i asked. Perrie took her phone and showed me a article.

Exclusive!

29 year old British pop star from girl band little mix Leigh-Anne pinnock was spotted out with 29 year old British football player from Watford Andre gray yesterday walking around town

29 year old British pop star from girl band little mix Leigh-Anne pinnock was spotted out with 29 year old British football player from Watford Andre gray yesterday walking around town. Is this new love?

"Care to explain?" Perrie said taking her phone. I put my head down and huffed. "I may or may not had dinner at his house yesterday..." i said. They all gasped then jesy hit my arm. "You bitch! And you didn't bother to tell us? C'mon leigh we're you bestfriends" she said. "I know, i know im sorry i didn't tell you, i just wanted to see where this whole thing was gonna go. I didn't want to give you guy's Hope's up if we didn't work out" i said. "Aww babe, don't think like that. Andre is way different then him. Just trust the process" jade said rubbing my arm.

"My god leigh, your man is hot" jesy said. "What are you talking about, let me see" i said tugging her arm towards me. She showed me her phone and it showed a picture of Andre shirtless. Oh fuck im hot. I mean i new he had tattoos but i didn't know the whole part above his torso was covered in tattoos. "Your drooling babe" perrie said snapping me out of my trance. "Ok, he is hot" i said. While I said that, my phone pinged. I looked down to see it was andre. "Is that him?" Jade asked. The girls all squeezed next to me to get a better look.

Andre❤: hello love, how was your day so far?

Me: it was good, what about you?

Andre❤: same as always. Am i still coming over today?

Me: yep, prepare to be blown away by chef pinnock and my amazing cooking skills 😌

Andre❤: I'll be the judge of that 😂. Ok, i have to get going, ill see you tonight love

Me: see you tonight❤

"Aww he called you love, why don't you give him a pet name leigh?" Jade asked. "Because, im not and we didn't have our first kisses or said our first 'i love you's' yet" i said getting up. "You didn't do none of that yet" jesy said smirking. "Shut up and get up. Im supposed to be cooking for him so i need you guy's help" i said. "What time's he getting here?" Perrie asked. "Hmm 6" i said. "Leigh that's in 2 hours! Thats not enough time!" Perrie screamed.

"Ok look, this is what we are gonna do. Jade and pez straightened up the kitchen while i get leigh an outfit and leigh you go down and get started cooking" jesy layed out, heading towards my closet. We scurried downstairs and i started to cook my famous nachos.

"Harvey no- oh god" i said running to grab him. I just put the nachos in the oven and set a timer. Harvey decided to shit on my carpet while i was straightening up. I put him out in the back while i cleaned his mess and went up to get changed. When i went up the girl's were asleep, sprawled out on my bed and jesy had a simple outfit layed out on the chair.

I got dressed with 10 minutes to spare. I went back down to check on the food and let Harvey back in. When i let him in, i heard my doorbell go off. I went over to see who it was and it was andre. I let him in and gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back. We both let go and stared at eachother for a few seconds until Harvey started jumping on me. Andre looked down at hip and crouched down and picked him up.

"This pup must be Harvey hm?" He asked. I nodded. I went into the kitchen and took out the nachos and set everything up while he sat in the livingroom. When everything was done, i went in to get him.

"Dinner is ready Mr Gray" i said. He gave me a cheeky smile then got up and followed me into the kitchen. I went and got us glasses for wine while he examined my setup. "Wow leigh, this looks great" he said sitting down. "Thank you" i responded. "At chef pinnock's restaurant, you will be served her famous nachos with the amazing guacamole" i said in my best accent. He chuckled. We started to eat.

"Sooo?" I said once i saw him eat the last thing on the plate. "Ok, damnit you won, this was fanominal" he said taking his plate to the sink. I chuckled and took mine to the sink.

I offered for us to sit and watch a movie for a while and he agreed. He sat on the couch with Harvey in his lap while i looked for a movie. We decided to watch the hangover since it was one of my favorites. When i sat down, Harvey shuffled into my lap. While we were watching it, i lazily put my head on his shoulder and

He took his arm and put it around my waist, resting his hand on my thigh. I was so focused on andre the whole night, i completely forgot about the girls being here.

I was getting a little sleepy and i think Andre was starting to notice. I had my head on his chest. "You sleepy love?" He whispered in me ear. I nodded a little. "Do you want me to take you to your room?" I shook my head. "I have the girl's up there, just stay here please" i asked, snuggling closer to him. He chuckled and nodded. "Let me turn the tv-" "shhhh" i cut him off, putting my finger to his lips. "Leave it be, don't move. Your way to comfortable and warm" i said. He pulled the cover up on us and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head. That was the last thing i remembered before drifting asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi babes! Its almost 2021! This year has been ✨shitty ✨ but i am very grateful for the good things that came out of it.
Happy new years🎇❤

Vote, comment and share!