13

Leigh

(time skip to  a few months. you will see why soon ;))

Me and Andre have been living together, officially for maybe 3 or 4 months and when I say that this was the best decision I ever made. waking up in his strong, warm embrace was all I ever wanted to do everyday. when he wasn't home, I had Kyro and Harvey to cuddle with. when he came back, I would make him shower after training then we would either make something or order out. then we would watch movies and I would fall asleep again. 

"babe, come look at this" I called out to Andre. me and him were laying in bed, watching whatever came on the television. he came in and laid next to me, "what?" he asked. I handed him my phone, showing him a article someone wrote. someone got a picture of me and one of our backup dancer king walking outside of the studio the other day. he had my hand in one and my bag in the other. it had the caption of...

"Leigh-Anne Pinnock seemed to be caught out, hand in hand with a mystery man. some fans speculated that her and footballer Andre gray have split a few weeks prior to this as they haven't posted and pictures of each other or have not seen out together. Is this leigh's new beau? are Leandre split after almost 2 years of dating?"

he threw his head back and Laughed. the real reason we were seen out like this because, one, I smashed my fingers between two dumbbells' and couldn't use one hand, which was the one he was holding. and he was holding my stuff because he offered and I didn't feel like carrying it. "since me and the girl's been keeping quiet, Paps are trying to do anything to get a good story out of us" I said laughing. I decided to post a screenshot on my story of it and write out a caption to explain everything. after I posted it, my phone started to blow up. I turned my phone off and laid my head on Andre's chest. not to my surprise, the big lug was already sleep. I stayed up for a little while longer then went to bed. 

Andre 

(the next morning)

I woke up the next morning with Leigh on top of me. I pried her off of me then made my way to the bathroom to do my business. when I came back out, Leigh was half awake, laying on my side of the bed. I chuckled to myself and threw her over my shoulder so that she could wake up and started walking downstairs. "Andre put me down, I'm way to tired for this today" she said, nudging her head into my neck. "get up babe, the children needs attention from mum" I said snickering. she hit me in the gut then got up, "they are yours too, you dork" she said making her way to the kitchen to feed the dogs. when she came back out, she went straight upstairs and into the bathroom, I'm guessing. 

I decided to be nice and make a short breakfast which consisted of pancakes and yogurt with fruits and oats inside. when she came back down, she was dressed in one of my hoodies and some simple leggings under it. she came over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek then sat down and started to eat. we sat, ate and talked. while we were eating, there was a knock at the door. "babe, get that for me" Leigh said washing her dish out. I got up and went over to the door and opened it to Lani holding a baby carrier. "hello lizard" I said, stepping to the side to let her inside. she rolled her eyes and punched my chest, "hey idiot" she said coming inside. I closed the door as she made her way into the living room. 

"what brings you here?" I ask, sitting next to her. just then leigh comes in, "oh hey Lani" she said going to hug her. she sits on the couch closest to the baby and takes her out her carrier and immediately cradles her in her arms. "I need a favor...." she trails off. "what is it exactly?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "me and Jordan have to fly to Madrid for a few days and I was wondering if you and Leigh can watch her? well leigh since Ni favors her more than you" Lani said with a smirk. I shook my head at her last comment then looked at leigh and she gave me a slight nod. "yeah sure, we don't mind" I responded. "thank god, your a lifesaver. I'll text you her schedule" she said getting up and going over to kiss Niyah's head and left out. 

"I guess your spending a few days with me and uncle Andre huh Niyah" Leigh spoke to her. Niyah giggled and started to touch all over Leighs face making Leigh laugh with her. I went into the kitchen and wrote down everything that Lani sent and stuck it to the fridge. when I went back, I saw leigh watching Niyah crawl around on the floor. "babe look, she's really fast" she said. I sat next to her, "well why wouldn't she be? her uncle is one of the fastest on the pitch" I said with a hint of cockiness in my voice. Leigh threw her head back and laughed, "hush up you" she said and picked Niyah up and rested her on her shoulder. "can you bring me her bottle? I'm gonna go upstairs and lay with her in our bed so she can nap" Leigh said, going upstairs. 

I was kind of in a daze, watching Leigh take the baby upstairs. I had a million things running through my head as I did what she asked. what would it be like if me and Leigh had kids? how many would she want? would she want to go that far?. when I was done, I made my way upstairs to our room but stopped when I got in the door way. I saw leigh humming something to a half sleep baby over her shoulder as she lightly tapped her thigh. I smiled again at the thought of me and Leigh with 1 or 2 kids running around. when she saw me, she motioned for me to hand her the bottle. I gave it to her and watched as she fed, burped and finally lay down Niyah on the bed.  Leigh laid down next to her and silently signaled for me to do the same. me and leigh fell asleep minutes after we put Niyah down. 

~~~~~

hi babes! I start midterms tomorrow and I finish next Friday so I'm stressing a bit but I though I could give you guys a little something before then. so enjoy this!

you know what to do.