23

Leigh

"Let's move straight to wedding business" Jimmy exclaimed. Me and the girl's were in a interview with Jimmy from capital fm and today was the first interview we were having since I got engaged.

"I hear that our Ms. Leigh-Anne Pinnock is getting Engaged!" He said making everyone in the room applaud. I giggled and nodded. "Yes, I am indeed getting married to Mr. Andre Gray" I said. "Am I invited?" He asked and I laughed. "Do we have a date?" He pushed. I laughed, "I'm not giving a date but it is soon" I said. "Do we know where?" He asked. I strugged, "I'm not answering anymore questions" I said.

He turned to the girl's, "do you guy's have any information to give us?" He asked. "We know everything but swore on secrecy because she and Andre threatened to kill us" Jade said, putting her hand up in defense. He laughed and nodded.

"What do you girl's think about Andre?" He asked. "Andre is definitely a totally different breed of men" Jesy said in her Australian accent. "Honestly, I never seen a man love and Care for Leigh like Andre does. He has been whipped for her since day one" Perrie said making us all laugh.

We continued to talk about everything that was going to be planned for us for the rest of the year until the interview was over. When we were done, we made our way backstage.

"When you say soon I bet they didn't expect it to be next week" Jesy said. While we were walking, I felt hands wrap around my waist. "Thank you girl's for the lovely comments. Especially Jesy as I am 'a different breed of men'" Andre said. I turned so I was hugging him back.

"Is everything set?" I asked. He nodded, "suit should be here tomorrow. What about you?" He asked. "Me and the girl's are going today. Then check on the planner" I said, pecking his lips and pulling away. He nodded, "ok, I'll see you at home" he said and left with Alex.

Me and the girl's made it to the Venue so that I could check on everything. "Leigh, your planner sure is a gem. These flower arrangements are magnificent" Jade said. I nodded, "she really is. I can't wait to see the finished project" I said with a grin. "Still can't believe my oldest is getting married in less than a week" Jesy said as I went behind the curtain to start my dress fitting.

"Jes, please don't start with your crying" I said. When I had the dress on, I turned to my fitter. "What do you think?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled, "beautiful" she said. I squeezed her arm, "thanks" I said. I stepped out to show the girls. "So, how do I look?" I asked, making a funny pose. "My god. You look like a little princess" Perrie said, as tears started to well in her eyes. "Pez, you better not start because once you do, I will too" Jade said.

In a matter of seconds, we all bursted into tears. "Your lucky your mum isn't here or we all would be crying a river" Jesy said as she wiped her eyes dry. I nodded and did the same. I got out the dress before I ruined it with my tears.

~~wedding day~~

"Mum, would you please stop crying?" I asked while azza did my makeup. Today was the day and I swear I have never been such a wreck in my life. It started with my mum, then the girls and my sister's plus Lani. Sariah took my mum's hand and led her to the bed, "how about you take a seat and calm down mum" she told her, trying to calm her down. She nodded.

When they were done with my hair and makeup, I stood and studied myself in the full body mirror. "This is it" I said in a breathy tone to myself. I then made my way to the bed where Andre sent me my gift with a note.  I picked up the gift and admired the diamond studded bracelet. "Read the note Leigh" Sian said. Before I could, Lisa came in a came over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "The note you gave Andre was amazing. He couldn't stop crying" she said. I nodded and proceeded to read the note he sent me.