4

Leigh

"I got the most cutest picture of you guys sleeping" jade said starting to squeal. It was a few days after andre came over and me and the girls decided to meet up at the cafe.

"I thought you guys were asleep, Why'd you take a picture?" I said taking a sip of my tea. "Because, you guys looked cute so we made jade take a picture" jesy said, taking jades phone and showing me the picture she took.

"Ok send me that" i said, handing her her phone back

"Ok send me that" i said, handing her her phone back. When i woke up that morning, he was gone but he sent me a text telling me he had to get home and make sure Kyro didn't shit on anything but told me he would call me.

"You guys look like a whole ass couple, i can't wait to properly meet him" perrie said. "When's the next time your seeing him?" Jade asked. "I told him i would go to his game here in london so i think this weekend" i said. "Your gonna send Twitter into a damn frenzy once paps catch you two together again" jesy snickered. "I know, we aren't really worried about them that much so" i said.

Me and the girl's decided to hangout at mine and have a sleepover since we have to do a show at fusion festival in a week and claud has been on our ass about us getting the moves straight so today was the only day we would be able to rest before claud makes us go insane once again.

~~~~~

When we got to mine, we all decided to pile up in my room and set up for the sleepover. Jesy and perrie went downstairs to bring snacks up while me and jade set up pillows and covers on my bed. A few minutes later, everyone was situated on different parts of my bed. Me and jesy sitting up on the headboard while jade and pez layed parallel to us. We sat watching legally blonde.

"Next time, im picking a movie. Look, pez looks just like him" jesy said pointing to the tv. Perrie took a pillow and slapped jessy straight across her face with it. "I- you bitch" jesy got up and started to beat all the shit out of perrie with the pillow. Me and jade were laughing like mad men at our bandmates crazy antics. Once our laughter died down, we all cuddled back up together onto my bed and ended up drifting off to sleep.

(2 days later)

Andre

"Dude, if you don't stop moving, calm down" My bestfriend Mathew said.  I was currently sat in our locker room, nervously walking back and forth. "I can't man, she's coming to watch me play. Im not even nervous when my family comes to watch me play, why am i shaking leaf now the she's coming?" I said finally sitting down. Leigh was supposed to come down and watch me play. She told me she didn't really care for that much security but i told her Mathew would accompany her during my match and she agreed.

"Man if you don't calm down. Look, coach is about to call you guy's for training before the game. What time did you tell her to come?" Mathew asked. "I told her 5" he looked at his phone. "Ok, now you got 15 minutes to get your shit together before your girlfriend gets here and get you ass out there to win this game" he said walking past me, slapping my head. "I'll be in your box, waiting for security to come with her" he says walking away. "She isn't my girlfriend" i called. "Yet!" He responded. I chuckled and spent my time getting my head in the game.

A few minutes later, Watford team and man city team was called out so we could start the game. I started off a little wonky but i bounced back quick. I started stealing the ball more and making good assists. Before half time was called, i manged to score on goal and made 3 assists. The score was 2-1 with us leading.

When running back out before we started the second half, i got stopped by Jordan. ( A/n: sorry, im gonna use liverpool players since im more familiar with them then i am with Watford players)
"Hey gray, there is some A-list celeb in your box right now" he called out. I turned to see Mathew and leigh-anne standing up talking. She made it. When she saw me looking, she gave me a smile and i smiled back. Knowing the fact that she actually showed up not only made me nervous but made me wanna show her what im capable of more than what i did in first half.

When we got out there, i made sure my defense and offense was on point. Everytime we scored, they scored. It was almost 10 minutes left of the game and we were neck and neck with the score at 4-4. I was trying to mentally plan out a way i can swerve past all there players to make it close to the net to score. When the whistle blew, jordan took the ball with 2 defenders tailing him. He then passed it to trent. I saw a little open in the net, close to where i was at. Trent caught my eye's and nodded. Passing the ball to me, i touched it perfectly then switched feet so i could try and score. I can see 3 defenders coming at me with full speed. The timer on the clock showed 15 seconds left so I angled the ball and kick it to what hopefully was the open part in the net. I closed my eye's, silently praying that i made it. When i felt people start to pull my body from different angles yelling my name, i opened my eye's to see that i did it. I looked over to my box and saw Mathew and leigh smiling at me. Leigh gave me a thumbs up and i gave mine back with a chuckle.

When i ran to coach, he gave me a hug and said good game. I looked up. 'Man of the Match: Andre gray '6'. I went back into the locker room with the team. "Nice game gray, you started running faster then everyone" Mo said making everyone laugh. Everyone diverted there Eyes to the door because security gaurds came. "Did one of you guys break something? Oh god" Andy said sarcastically. Then leighanne with Mathew behind peaked in and everyone fell silent. "Oh, wow" i heard someone say. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey" i said. "Hey, you did amazing today" she said. I nodded then turned to everyone else. " guy's, this is leigh-Anne, Leigh-Anne, this is the dumbasses" i said. I heard a mixtures of "Oi's and Hey's!". After that, the boys started screaming. "Grays, brought a girl! No wonder why he was playing so good." Virgil said making her laugh. She went over and and said good game and gave everyone hugs and stuff while i walked over to Mathew and gave him a bro hug.

"Thanks for sitting with her man" i said. "It was no problem bro. I gotta get to my place, ill see you later" he said ruffling my hair. He left out and i turned back to leigh and the boys. "Ok, ok get your hands of her you filthy Animals" i said pulling her to me. I grabbed my stuff and led her out the door. She turned and gave me another hug. "You did amazing again" she said. "Thank you for coming leigh"
She nodded. "I told you i would come didnt i?" She said. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Do you fancy coming to watch me perform next week at fusion? You can bring mathew if you want. You can also meet the girls and some of the dancer's" she asked. "If i don't have anything to do, ill be there with my trusty steed Mathew by my side. " i said walking her out the building. "Do you want a ride to your house?" I asked. She shook her head. "No,no, i have my driver waiting on me. You go ahead home and rest. I'll send you a text when im home" she said. I nodded and gave her kiss on her cheek before she left and headed into her ride and drove away.

I made my way home to be greeted by a very jumpy harvey. I got him situated then went to take a shower. After 20 minutes, i came out and threw on some sweatpants. I climbed into bed and was about to drift to bed until my phone pinged.

Leigh😍: Just made it home. G'night man of the match ❤

Me: night leigh

~~~~~~~~~~
Felt nice and updated for a 4th time today. Remember to checkout my other books like comeback, Mini mix 2.0 or leighanne pinnock adopted us.

Vote,comment and share!