1

Leigh

It was a wonderful Saturday morning and i decided to sleep in. Well i thought i was going to sleep in until i felt a presence around me while i was laying in bed. I felt one person slide into bed with me then two sit by my feet. I groan knowing exactly who it was. I turned over and put my head on whoever was next to me.

"C'mon Lee-Lee, get up" Perrie says pulling the covers off of me. I groan again. "I don't wanna. Cant i just chill today? why do i have to go on these blind dates anyway? All they usually wanna do is 'see my naked beauty' " i say, finally sitting up. "Don't worry this one is different trust me" Jade says pulling me up from the bed. "Now hurry up and take a shower. You have an hour and a half to get ready" jesy said pushing me to the bathroom. After a 20 minute shower, i get out and go back in my room. "Finally now, you find a outfit while we do hair and makeup. Your meeting him in nando's" Jade says. I go to my closet and pick out some jeans and a shirt. I get dressed and sit in front of my mirror while the girls start on hair and makeup.

About 30 minutes later, im done and dressed. "Thanks girls, you made me look presentable" i say chuckling a bit. They roll their eyes and laugh. Perrie checks the time and her eyes go wide. " babe you gotta go or your gonna be late" perrie says. I nod and put my shoes on. Before i leave, they all give me a quick hug. "We will be here when you get back to interrogate you" jesy says after letting me go and the rest nod. I leave and head into my car and drive off.

I was mentally hoping whoever im looking for was there so i don't have to sit their and look stupid. I mean i am a pop star but i don't wanna be seen as the girl from little mix sitting at nando's looking like a lost cat. When i pull up to nando's, i only see one person in so that must be him. I get out and lock my car door then head inside. I walk to the table and look to see if it is him.

"Em, Andre?" I question. He looks up and stands up. "Leigh-Anne?" He asked. I nodded and gave a smile. "Pleasure to meet you" he said once we sat down. "The pleasure is all mine Mr. Gray" i said. We sat down and talked. "So tell me about yourself" i said. He sat his drink down. "Im a footballer for Watford, i have a dog named kyro and i have a little brother. That's it really, i have a very boring life" he said chuckling. "Not as boring as mine" i said. "I beg to differ but tell me about yours" he said. "Well im a pop star in little mix, i have a dog named Harvey, i have 2 sister's and that's pretty much it" i said. He laughed, "so you leave the part out about going on tours almost every year and make about 20 racks per year? And you say my life is boring" he laughs. I roll my eye's, "oh hush you, your a football player, you make 50 per year and you see more places then me" i shoo him off.

We talked over food and sat for a while until i checked my phone and noticed it's almost 6. When we are done, we spent probably 10 minutes fussing over who was gonna pay the bill. He ended up winning. I huffed and told him i would be paying next time and he laughed it off.

He offered to walk me home since he didn't like the fact that it was late and that i was walking home alone so i didnt resists his offer. We walked and talked some more until we made it to my door step.

"Tonight was fun, i really enjoyed it, i hope we can do it again" he said. I nodded and smiled. "I would like that" i was about to turn to unlock my door when he said "Can i have your number?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. We then swapped numbers. "Goodnight Andre" "goodnight leigh" i unlocked my door and looked back to see he was already gone. I strugged and went inside

I went inside to hear noises in my livingroom. Jade noticed me and jumped up. "Hey leigh, how was it?" She asked making the other's look my direction. "It was cool, he didn't want to see me naked so that's good" i said setting my stuff down. "If he asked you out again, would you say yes?" Jesy asked. "Eh, yeah why not, im going to bed, g'night girls" i said going upstairs.

I did my nightly routine. While i was combing my hair, my phone dinged. I looked to see i had a text, it was Andre.

Andre❤: g'night leigh, hope you had a good time.

Me:i did, goodnight Andre

With that, i shut my phone off and went to sleep.

~~~

Leandre because the newly engaged couple don't get that much recognition on wattpad 😌

I hope you like it, im just thinking of what's going to happen from the top of my head so feel free to be a contributing writer and help a sista out 😂

Vote,comment and share!