30

Time jump to two weeks later which means it's the first day of tour*

Leigh

"You have everything?" Andre asked as we stood at the bus. "Yes Andre" I said. Andre was afraid of leaving me alone, concerned that something will happen to me or the baby when he isn't here. "What about your meds?" He asked. I took out my bottle of pills from my bag and waved infront of his face, "right here. Babe please calm down" I said. He rested his hands on my stomach, "I just dont want anything to happen" he spoke softly. I kissed his cheek, "nothing will happen. Were being safe this time." I said.

Perrie called my named signaling that it was time for us to go. He sighed, "ok, please be safe and refrain from doing the choreo to hard please" he said and kissed me. "I love you both and be safe. Call me when you can" he said and I nodded. Claud came over and took my bags to the bus. I went into the bus and claimed my bunk and laid down. I sighed and ran my hand over my stomach. I only was showing a tiny bit. You would only be able to see if you were really close to my stomach.

Luckily, my morning sickness started to die down a little. Now, My blatter is a mess, I now eat pickles and Icecream a lot and I'm more tired than anything. Since we had a few hours until we reached our first destination, I decided to go to sleep so I could have a good amount of energy.

When I woke about three or four hours later to the girl's and mixmen and woman laughing and playing music, I groaned. I checked to see it was only 5pm. My stomach started to growl so I got up and went to the kitchen to search for something to eat. When I went in the kitchen, I set the kettle on for some tea and went into the fridge and took out the jar of pickles. I made a mental note to get Randall to fetch my some Icecream when we stop.

"Pickles and tea leigh? You feeling ok?" Jade asked as she came in. I nodded, "leave me be woman" I said and started to make myself a cuppa. She took her pack of biscuits out of the cabinet, "why aren't you out with everyone else?" She asked. "I'm just tired, if I'm up to it, I'll come out" I said. She kissed my cheek, "ok, call me if you need anything" she said and walked out back to the front room.

When I had my tea and pickles, I walked back and got into my bunk. I turned on a movie and started to eat. I moaned at the taste of the pickles but then frowned when I didn't taste the vanilla taste of Icecream on top of the pickle. When I had inhaled my snack, I creeped into the bathroom since I couldn't hold my blatter anymore. When I was done, I washed my hands and came out to be face to face with three other faces. I jumped back and held my chest.

"Bloody hell girl's, you can't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack" I scolded them and rested my hands on my stomach. "Why are you standing outside the bathroom anyway?" I ask, walking into the main room and sitting on the couch. "You've been in your bunk for like 75% of the duration we've been on this bus. Jade said that you were tired so we wanted to check up on you" Perrie asked, sitting next to me.

"I'm fine, I was tired but I'm ok now" I said and gave them a reassuring smile. "Well since You weren't able to watch the movie with us earlier, how about we watch something now" Jesy said, getting up and putting a movie on Netflix. We all cuddled up with eachother on the couch and watched the movie until we all fell asleep.

~~the next morning~~

The next morning, I woke up entangled with Perrie and jesy. Suddenly, I felt the urge to throw up. I untangled myself from the girls and scurried to my bunk to grab some clothes to take shower. When I got into the bathroom, I hurried and turned the shower water on then dipped my head into the toilet. The water kind of drowned out the hurling sounds but they could still be faintly heard.

When I was done puking, I brushed my teath and stripped to get in the shower. The water relaxed my tensed muscles and made me more calm. Today was our first show in leeds. Times like this made me happy that our costumes weren't that tight. When I was done, I stepped out and got dressed in some joggers and a sweatshirt.

When I exited the bathroom, I sat my stuff in my bunk, grabbed my phone and made my way into the kitchen where the girls were up and eating breakfast. "Morning leigh" Jesy said. "Morning girl's" I said. I looked inside the refrigerator and took out the leftover bowl of string beans out and warmed them up. When they were done, I started to eat. "String beans for breakfast babe?" Perrie laughed. I nodded, "what, it's good" I said and continued to eat.

When I was done, I washed my dish then grabbed a bottle of water so that I could take my meds. When I took them, I put the pill bottle into my purse. "What's that for Lee-Lee?" Jade asked, walking up behind me. Shit think Leigh, think! "Oh nothing, just meds for headaches" I said. Nice save. She looked at me skeptical but left it. "Oh, ok. Well our ride is out so sam said come on" she said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

When we got in the car, I sent Andre a quick text telling him that we are on our way to the venue and to tell him that I took my meds so that he could stop pestering me.

When we got there, I were immediately rushed for glam. When we were done, we got dressed in our outfits. I went over to the full body mirror and let out a breath of relief since my stomach was completely concealed by the clothes. When it was time for us to go on, everyone sent us 'goodluck' and some 'break a leg's'.

When we were done, me and the girl's did a group hug then broke away to get changed so we could head back to the bunks. I drunk some water after I was dresses and rested my hands on my stomach.

Damn. This is gonna be harder than I though.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi babes! Damn, Double update? Haven't did that in a while. Y'all in for a ride 😏. So enjoy all this fluffy and nice shit while you can😌. Enjoy this!

Leave comments!

-Honey