37

Leigh

Me and the girls were now sat in another meeting with syco now. They made it there mission to try and immediately get me back to work after the baby was born. I think the fuck not.

"Yous do realize that I am scheduled to give birth next month? You can't try and get me back to work two months after she was born" I said and scoffed. "Were sorry Leigh-Anne, but we already have scheduled interviews and performances for next year after you guys finished tour" Simon said. "At least give her six months off once she's born. You giving her two months isn't going to do anything" Jade shot back, shutting simon and everyone else down completely.

They sighed and agreed since they knew that fussing with Jade was irrelevant knowing we would win. Also Jesy sent the death glares towards all the people sitting infront of us. We continued to liberally ignore everything they were saying until we were dismissed.

"I'm gonna end up killing that man at some point" Perrie said as we got in the car. We all made sounds of agreement, "he can't stuff me back to work literally after I've given birth" I said once we started to drive off. "Well were not letting him. My neice is going to need to see her momma" Jesy said and pulled me into her. I smiled gratefully, "they already made up there mind when Jade told them off" I said and laughed.

We were now on our way back to my house since Andre made them. Literally. He threated both Jesy and perrie that he would burn reggie, hatchi and travis and told jade that he would take all her tea and biscuits then fully destroy her Disney castle if he found out they left me or told me where the coffee was hidden. "Your husband is scary" Perrie chuckled as we made our way into the house. "He's just being Cautious of me. He's literally like forty five minutes away from the house, I don't know why he won't calm down" I said, setting ny stuff down.

"He sent us a list of things we needed to do and told us to not give you anything your not supposed to have" Jade said, turning her phone over showing the entire paragraph he sent the girl's in a groupchat. I chuckled, "does he not know that you all have boyfriends, well husband in perrie's case. For all we know, pez and Alex might be planning on making a baby" I said, wiggling my eyebrows at perrie. Perrie hit my shoulder, "oh hush, I'm not ready for a baby yet. Plus I still have an unborn Niece that I'm going to spoil rotten and occasionally steal her whenever I please" she said. "Same, I'm gonna spoil my goddaughter so much" Jesy said, causing Jade and perrie to shoot looks at her.

"Your goddaughter? Jes, I think she's my goddaughter" Jade said. This ended up having the girl's start to bicker over who's the godmother of my daughter. I decided to stay quiet since they were my personal entertainment watching them go head to head. I hope they do relize that I am the one carrying the baby so I get the last say.

After what felt like hours when they finally shut up, I spoke. "You guys done?" I laughed and slowly tried to stand up. Perrie came over and help with support. "Do you guys not know that me and Andre are the ones that choose who the godmother of the baby?" I said as we made it to the kitchen. "Yeah we know, and you better make it one of us" Jade grinned.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't" I shrugged. They continued to bicker again when those words came out my mouth. I ignored them and continued to make some tea. When they stopped for a second time, we started talking about what to get for the baby and stuff like that.

"You guys wanna go up and see the nursery?" I asked. They nodded and we all made our way upstairs to the room across from me and Andre's.

I sat in the chair while the girl's sat around me, "this room is amazing Lee-Lee, Andre couldn't have been the one who did this" Jade said

I sat in the chair while the girl's sat around me, "this room is amazing Lee-Lee, Andre couldn't have been the one who did this" Jade said. I shook my head, "of course he didn't, I had my sisters and Lani do it with our mothers pitching in and me supervising since Andre and Jordan forced me to sit and not lift" I said. We continued to talk a little more. "Did you guys pick a name yet?" Jesy asked. I shook my head, "no, we said were gonna wait until she comes" I said. "Fair enough" perrie said. The girls then left about two hours later with much resistance but I told them I would be fine.

I went over to the mirror and smiled at my form. I took a picture and decided to post it on Instagram.

@LeighanneGraynock

Liked by: Andregraynock, Jesynelson, sinceseptember and 706,521 others

LeighanneGraynock: Babygirl could pop out at any moment now 🥺.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi babes! Decided to double update since I'm ready to be the evil bitch from this point on so be ready 😈. I'm also going to stop leaving warning since it's very entertaining to see you guys reactions💀. Enjoy this!

Leave comments!

-Honey