18

(Y'all might hate me for this chapter 💀✋🏽. I'm sorry in advance)

Leigh

"Your not fat Leigh, calm down" Andre said from over facetime. Me and the girl's were getting dressed for our show tonight since we are starting the last leg of the tour today. For some reason, I felt that my outfit was now a little more tighter then it was 2 months ago.

"He's right leigh-leigh, you look perfectly fine" Jesy said while fixing her hair in the mirror. I sighed and turned to Andre, "love, i gotta get back training. I'll talk to you later" he said. "Ok I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said and hung up. I sat my phone down and turned to the girl's.

"Don't even say anything" Perrie said. I huffed, "but I'm serious, my outfit is really tight" I said, going over the full body mirror and running my hands over my stomach. Jade came over and handed me a bottle of water, "Leigh, just sit down and relax" she said. I nodded and sat down. We still had a few more minutes until showtime so I decided to go through instagram. While doing so, I felt a small pain in my stomach. I took a sharp breath and closed my eyes until the feeling was gone.

"5 minutes" Paul said to us. Me and the girl's got up and made our way to the back stage. I started to feel dizzy so I grabbed perrie's arm. "You ok babe?" She asked. I nodded, "just felt a little dizzy. I'm fine now" I said, straightening up my posture and getting into my position to start the show.

(After the show)

"First show done, many more to go" Jesy said as we made our way to our dressing room. I sat in one of the makeup chairs, editing a picture while everyone packed. All of a sudden, a unbearable amount of pain shot through my stomach. "Argh!" I screamed in pain as I clutched my stomach. The girl's ran to me, "leigh, you ok?" Jade asked, taking my hand. I shook my head as tears filled my eyes. "What hurts?" Perrie asked. Before I could answer, the pain came back twice as hard making me almost fall out of the chair. I screamed in pain again.

"Lets try to get her to stand up" Sam said. Claud and Zack came over and tried to help me stand. When I did, I felt something trickle down my legs. I look down with wide eyes then looked up at everyone else.

"Leigh you were...." Aaron said, looking at the pool of blood on the floor. I shook my head as i started to cry, "I don't know, I didn't know" I said. Another shot of pain shot through my stomach. "Ok, paul go call a car and the hospital. Azza and claud get Leighs stuff together" sam said. The girl's stayed with me as pain shot through my body. "Girl's, can you call Andre and her family?" Sam asked. We nodded and got our stuff to go with Leigh to the hospital.

Perrie

"Please be okay, please be okay" I said, as we made our way to the lobby of the hospital. I was holding Jesy's hand as sat down. Paul made sure we had Guards surrounding us. Jesy and Jade were trying not to cry while Paul was walking back and fourth, running his hands over his face.

"How didn't we notice?" I asked quietly. "This is my faul. If I had our schedules more organized and if I didn't be so heavy on you guys about everything, she wouldn't have become stressed and none of this would have happened" Paul said while sitting down. Jade gave paul a small hug, "don't blame yourself Paul, you know Leigh wouldn't put the blame on any of us" she said. He nodded understandingly.

Jesy stayed silent the whole time. "What you think about Jes?" I asked her softly. "Its just, Leigh is such a sweet girl. None of this should have happened to her" she said, wiping her tears. We sat in silence before jesy spoke up. "Did one of you call Andre and her family?" She asked. Jade raised her hand, "I was given that task. Deb will be here tonight to pick her up and take her home." She said. "What about Andre?" I asked. She sighed, "Andre broke down in tears. I told him that we are sending Leigh home after everything was ok and that were pausing the tour for right now so she can take all the time she needs" she said.

Andre

Me and the boy's were all talking inside the locker rooms until my phone went off. I looked at the contact name to see it was Jade. Worry instantly filled my body. I picked up and answered it.

"Andre?" She asked once I picked up. "Yeah, Jade what's wrong" I asked her. "Ok, I'm about to tell you something and I need you to try and be calm while I explain this" she said, her voice breaking. "Jade what's going on? Is Leigh ok?" I asked. "She was pregnant Andre" Jade said. "W-what? What do you mean was?" I asked, fearing that I already knew the answer in my head. "She had a miscarriage Andre. She was in pain after we got off stage. We brought her directly to the hospital when we saw the blood. I'm so sorry Andre" she said. I took in a shakey breath and took in everything she Just said. I had already let my tears fall once she said she had a miscarriage.

"Ok, t-thanks Jade. Where are you guys now?" I asked. "Still at the hospital. Debbie is coming tonight to take Leigh home. We are also pausing the tour until Leigh is ok" she said. "Ok, thank you Jade. Let me know anything else" I said. "Will do, bye Andre" she said. "Bye Jade" I said then hung up. I ran my hands over my face and made my way back to the locker rooms to get my stuff.

"Where you going gray? Was everything ok with your call?" Jurgen asked me when i went inside. I shook my head, "Leigh had a miscarriage. I-I got to be home when the girl's send her tonight" I said, grabbing my bag and trainers. Jurgen and my teammates wrapped me in a group hug, "Take all the time you need son. Update us on anything" He said after they let me go. I nodded and made my way to my car.

I took the longest way possible to get home. During that time, I took more time to process that we actually lost our baby that we didn't even know we had. When I got home, I saw another car in the driveway. When I entered the house, I heard sound from the livingroom so I went to it. When I did, I saw debbie sitting there. When she spotted me, she engulfed me in a well needed hug.
I hugged her back and let my tears fall down again.

When we let go and I was calmer, she spoke. "She's upstairs. I already told Lisa and Tom the news. Go check on her" she said. I nodded and kissed her head cheek then made my way upstairs.

When I opened the room door, I saw Leigh's whole body turned away from the door. I went up, took my shoes and clothes off and slipped into bed with her. When she felt my presence, she wrapped her arms around my neck and burried her head in my chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Andre" she said while crying. I wrapped my arms protectively Around her waist then kissed her head. "There's nothing to be sorry for love" I said softly. She shook her head and continued to cry in my neck. No other words were needed. We both Just needed to be  in eachother arms. After a while of crying, she finally tired herself out and fell asleep.

I sat, still proccesing what has happened so far then finallyet sleep overtake me.

~~~~

Hi babes! *sarcastically laughs* please don't kill me 💀.

Enjoy this!

Leave me some comments!

Honey~