9

Leigh

"Babe come here please" i called out to Andre. Me and Andre were hanging out at my place, watching movies while being snuggled up with eachother. Andre has to leave for his out of country matches so i won't see him for like 3 weeks so im trying to spend as much time with him as I can before im moping around the house.

"Yes?" He questioned when he came in the room. I signaled for him to come closer to me. When i felt that he was close enough, i pulled him down so that he was next to me and instantly layed on his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. We sat there for a few minutes in pure silence until he decided to speak up. "Baby, you ok?" He asked, making small circles on the side of my waist. I nodded, "im fine, im just gonna miss you while your gone. On top of that, when you get back, I'll be gone back down in high wicomb to spend Christmas with my family so i definitely won't see you until after new year's" i said pouting. He leaned down and kissed my head, "don't worry leigh, everything will be ok. Besides, im not leaving till next week so don't worry about the future and worry about the present" he said.

I decided to listen to what he said and pushed my thoughts about everything else away and put all my attention on spending my time with Andre.

~~~

The last few days we spent together were amazing. He took me out ice skating, we went to restaurants and took me to the zoo. I had a gift coming for his Christmas present that i thought of while i spent my time with him. I was getting him a watch but it had the date of when we first got together engraved on the back of it with our initials on it. I got myself the same thing but i got it as a phone case.

"Im gonna miss you" he said in my neck. Today was the day he had to leave. I told him i would watch kyro so he brought him here and engulfed me into a hug that lasted for almost 5 minutes. "Me too, now go before you miss your flight. Text me when you land and facetime me when you can" i said, pecking his lips a few time's. He kissed me again and gave me one last hug before he left. I was now stuck in the house, by myself with 2 dogs.

I spent the last few hours cleaning up, straightening out my closet and binge watched some movies since i didn't really have anything to do. I decided to text the girl's and see if they could come over and keep me company.

4 gorgey huns😌

Me: can you girl's come over? Im stuck in the house with 2 dog's bored out of my mind.

Jess: yeah I'll be over, and 2 dogs? You got another dog and didn't tell us?

Me: No, i have Andre's dog Kyro since he is out of london at the moment.

Jadey: I'm comin'

Pez: Me too, jade do you want me to get you?

Jadey: that would be lovely babe

Me: ok, you guy's have the spare key so just let your self's in.

Pez: ok

I decided to clean up a little until the girls arrive. They have seen my house dirty already but I still like my house to look decent. After maybe 20 minutes of cleaning, I stopped and went up to my room to lay and scroll on my phone. Harvey was laying next to me while Kyro layed at my feet. Just then, i hear commotion being made downstairs so I figured it was the girl's coming in.

"Leigh?" Jade called. "In my room babe's" I hollered back. I hear 3 sets of feet come up the steps and Kyro jumps up and meet's them at the door. He instantly jumped on Perrie, making her stumble back into Jesy. "Woah, he's a big one" Perrie said, rubbing Kyro's head. Everyone came in a curled up on my bed.

"I miss day's like this" Jade said. We all made sounds of agreement. "I know, we got to start doing this more often but our schedules be so packed. Especially now with us starting the second leg of the tour next year and the new album" I said. "But I can't wait to get back on stage. I'm gonna miss our boyfriends though" Perrie said. "It's very rare when all four of us have boyfriends. It's actually shocking" jade said. "Don't jinx it, I don't want to have to come over any of your houses and sing told you so then arrange for a hunt to find the prick" Jesy said. We laughed at her comment.

we chilled in my room and watched movies. for some reason I couldn't sleep. the girls have been knocked out for a few hours. it was probably because I wasn't engulfed in the warmth of my boyfriend. I sigh and try to get comfortable in bed so I can get some sleep because I know that it's probably almost 4am for him and it just hit 1am for my so I curl into bed in one of Andre's hoodies then slowly drift off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~

Hi babes! I have a question, would you guys enjoy it if I wrote leigh-Anne x  y/n-male reader one shot book ? let me know in the comments. if not, ill just continue to update my books. 

you know what to do