34

Leigh

"Babe, calm down woman" Jesy laughed as I got my makeup done. I chuckled, "I'm fine jes, I'm just excited. This is the first interview we had since I announced I was pregnant" I said and stood up. I was wearing a oversized hoodie and some Jeans with my heals that completely showed my four and a half month baby bump. I slightly Jumped when I felt hands wrap around me but then immediately settled into its embrace when I smelled his comfortable sense.

"You ready?" Andre asked. I nodded and leaned my head back, "yep, baby's first time infront of cameras so they are excited" I said. He laid his hands on my belly then pecked me cheek. Me and the girls were then called to be on standby since were going on in five. Andre stood to the side with Alex, Sean and Jordan. I held hands with Perrie while Jade and Jesy did the same. When we were called out, the Audience cheered then awed at my baby bump.

We all greeted the host. When I went to the female host, she kissed my cheek and ran her hands over my stomach. "Wow" she said.  I smiled and settled in between Jesy and Perrie.

"We know have little mix here today" the interviewer said causing the room to erupt into cheers. We smiled and waved. "How are you girl's? You just ended the first half of your lm5 tour and now your on a break. What are you doing so far?" The male interviewer asked.

"Well, now we are spending as much time with family as we can and writing here and there. But we may not be starting the other half until next year" Jade said. "Ah right, Ms. Leigh-Anne is carrying something amazing, Congratulations!" She said making everyone cheer. Jesy softly pulled my into her, "yeah she's knocked up" she said making us laugh. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. "I'm honestly fine, when I first started, my morning sickness was awful but now that I'm getting further in, it stopped. Now I'm just tired all the time and craving weird things" I said.

"How's your husband with this?" She asked. "Oh he can't wait. He's really hands on with everything and keeps up with all my weird pregnancy things. I'm grateful for him" I said. I instantly covered my face with my hands in emberisment when Andre smiled at me from behind the camera's. The interviewers were confused at first then turned there heads to where my eye's were diverted to and laughed.

"And Mr. Graynock is backstage also" she said. The camera then panned to Andre and the boys. Andre gave a silly wave making us laugh. "He never leave's her sight. He make sure she's hydrated and fully fed" Perrie said making everyone aww.

When the interview was over, me and the girl's walked to the back and packed up so we could go home. "I can't wait until we know the gender, I can't wait to spoil my little neice or nephew" Perrie gushed making everyone in the room make sounds of agreement. "You guys are all not spoiling my child" I scolded, folding my arms. "C'mon Leigh, let us be" Jesy said.

"Did you guys ever think of any names?" Claud asked. I shook my head, "no but I have a few in mind" I smiled. "And before you all ask, I'm not naming my kid sfter any of you" I said. "Not even me?" Andre asked. I shook my head, "were not naming our kid Andre Graynock Jr. That doesn't fit" I said making everyone laugh. "Ok fine, how about we think of some names then" Jade said and we all sat around.

"Ok, start calling out names you pain in the asses" I said making Jade hit me. "Skylar for a girl, Dylan for a boy?" Jesy asked. Jade wrote it down. "Rose?" Perrie said. I shook my head, "too common"  said. "Trayvon" Andre said and jade wrote it down. "What about Leigh-Anne Jr?" Alex said making me whack him with the pillow, "that's dumb as hell Chamberlain" I said. "Gianna?" Claud asked. I shook my head, "how about Tianna" I said and she wrote it down. "Zazu for a boy" Jade snickered making everyone laugh. "Thirlwall I'm gonna kill you" I scowled.

By the end of the night, We had settled down for four names each. For a girl, it was Tianna, Rhea, Chloe or Skye. For a boy it was, Jacob, Dylan, Isaac or Antonio.

When me and Andre made it home, we slowly made our way to bed a settled into eachothers embrace. "I can't wait until we know the gender. Then it's four more months until I'm a father" He said kissing my kneck.

"I can't wait" he whispered.

"Me neither" I grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi babes! There's only like 5 or 6 more chapters left but don't worry, I might give an extra gift 😌. Some Shit still is going to happen soon so keep a lookout😏. Oh and this week I get half days everyday since school is opening back up for kids this month. And I go on spring break in like two so expect updates 🙃. Enjoy this!

Leave comments!

-Honey