6

Leigh

"Finally!" Jade screamed through the phone. I was talking on the phone with the girl's about me and Andre finally being together through facetime and the girl's were delighted. "even though he asked you very weirdly, it sounded very cute" Perrie said. "he knows that I don't like fancy restaurants so he didn't make it that romantic but he made sure I was ok with the fact that he kissed me." I said. "I still think that is pretty romantic" Jesy said. we talked a little bit more until i had another call coming through. 

incoming facetime call from Andre.....

"girl's, I'll call you guys later, Andre is calling me" I said. "ok, well be over tomorrow anyway babe, we will see you then" Perrie said. we all hung up and I answered his call. when he popped up, I could see he was shirtless and sweaty so he must had just finished practice. "hey baby" he said wiping his face with a towel. "hey, did you just finish practice?" I asked. he shook his head, "no, I'm just on a little break and wanted to talk to you. what are you doing?" he asked. "at the moment I'm starting to pack my bags for tour a little bit earlier then I'm supposed to but I wanted to be prepared." I said, showing him my mess of a luggage. he chuckled, "you leave in 2 weeks babe, why are you starting so early?" he asked. "because we have to finish up tour rehearsals next week so my schedule is gonna be hectic so I thought why not start now since I know I wont have time later" I said. he just shook his head, "ok babe I have to get back to training, I love you" he said. "ok, I love you too" I said and we hung up. I went back to trying to pack my bag. 

(the next day)

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Harvey barking loud as shit. I got up reluctantly to see what and why he was making all this fuss too early in the morning for me. when I went downstairs, he was barking at the door. realization then dawned over me when I realized what day it was. I opened the door to see me 3 bestfriends standing at my door way, standing the cold London weather freezing there asses off. "you need to give us the spare key back you fucker" Jade said pushing pass me to get inside followed by Jesy and Perrie doing the same. "sorry, I'll give it back when we get back from tour" I said shutting the door and making my way to the couch. I cuddled myself under the fluffy covers and was about to drift back to sleep until the girls plopped themselves around me. "what" I said, knowing that they wanted something from me. "can you make breakfast?" I look up to see Perrie's big blue eyes piercing into mine. I huffed, " why cant jade do it?" I asked. "well I would but my hands are numb and they hurt like a bitch so your next in line" jade said from the other side, in front of the fire place. I got up and made my way to kitchen to make some pancakes. 

when I finished, I called them in, "come eat you little shits" I screamed and they came in. I gave each girl a plate then we all sat and ate and talked. "so what's the plans today?" Jesy asked. "well, 2 options, we can either go out shopping then come back and watch movies with junk food,  or you guys can help me pack" I said with a cheeky little smile. " how about we skip going shopping since we are already going to be going shopping on tour. so lets help you pack then order a bunch of junk and watch movies" Perrie said. we all nodded in agreement then up got to straighten up then headed up to my room. 

"damn leigh, what the fuck came through here?" Jade said, making the girls laugh. there were clothes and shoes everywhere.  "shut up, I was struggling last night" I said. "or was it because you were occupied with a Mr. Andre gray last night" Jesy snickered. "please tell me you guys just talked. we don't want another facetime story to talk about" Perrie said making Jade hit her. "absolutely not,  no one enjoys facetime more then Jade" I said. jade took my pillow and hit me and Perrie on the head and we broke into fits of laughter. we ended the night laughing and teasing jade about how much she loves facetime. 

~~~~~~

hi babes! I hope you like this one! let me know your feedback.

you already know what to do!