24

Read the authors note down below and tell me your thoughts! 🙃.

Leigh

"Here they are, Mr and Mrs. Graynock"  our guess cheered as we made our way out, hand in hand walking out to the reception. Andre walked close behind me with one of his free hand on the lower part of my back as I made my way to my family and the girl's. I was first crashed into a bone crushing hug from my sister's.

"I still can't believe our little Leigh-Leigh is finally a married woman" Sian said as tears streamed down her face. I laughed at her and pulled her into a hug, "oldest out of all three of us and is crying more than our parent's. And you call me the baby?" I stated Jokingly. I looked over my shoulder to see Andre talking to his teammates with the biggest smile plastered onto his face.

I was pulled out of my thoughts of Andre when I felt three sets of arms wrap around me. "Congratulations babe, we're finally married twins" Perrie said making me laugh. I then turned to jesy and Jade, "who's next?" I asked making jesy nearly choke off her drink, "jesy!" Jade said.

"In all seriousness Leigh, we're so proud of you and Andre. We wish you so much happiness and Joy babe" Jesy said, pulling me into a hug. "Thanks mama Jes" I said, hugging her back.

Andre

I had left Leigh with the girl's and made my way to my parents where my mum was crying a river. "Aw my baby" my mum said, taking my face into her hands and pecking my cheek. I hugged her then turned to my dad who was also crying. "Dad are you crying?" I asked with a laugh. He laughed and wiped his eyes.

"Congratulations my boy" Jurgen said, patting my shoulder. "Thanks" I said. "Welcome to the club man" Bobby said and Shook my hand. I then walked over to Mathew, Jordan, sean and Alex.

"Who's next?" I asked, referring to Jordan and sean. They looked at eachother, "we'll beat eachother to it" sean said. I then turned to Mathew who had tears in his eyes, "aww don't start crying on me man" I said jokingly. He shook his head, "I'm just really proud of you man" he said. I gave him a bro hug then left to find my wife. When I found her, I cirlced my hands around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Aww Congratulations Andre" Jade said, ruffling my hair. "Why thank you jeed" I said. Jesy was a drunken ball. "Time to get changed love" I whispered in her ear. She nodded and allowed me to lead her to the back room so we could have the after party.

Leigh

"mmm...Andre we can't yet" I said, slightly pushing him off me as ge tackled my neck. He nodded and changed into a different suit while I changed into a less bigger dress. I looked in the mirror and smiled when Andre wrapped his arms around me. "I love you" He whispered. "I love you, too" I whispered in the same tone.

We left hand in hand out the back where everyone was. I nearly cried at the set up of everything. Our planner basically made my vision come true. It was a forest like set up with flowers everywhere. The sky was lit up with fairy lights and their was a long table filled with dessert and food.

When we came out, everyone cheered. I laughed when Jesy whistled.

"Here goes there first dance as a married couple" Sian said. I giggled when Andre bowed infront of me. "May I have this dance?" He asked in a posh accent. I smiled and took his hand, "you may" I played along. We made our way to the outer part and swayed to the music with Andre's arms wrapped around my waist while mines around his neck.