17

Leigh

"ANDRE YOUR DEAD YOU CRAP BALL" I screamed at him. Me, Andre and my family were hanging around our house having a little pool party. Andre's family will be coming tomorrow so that we can all spend some time together. The kids were playing on the other side of the pool while Andre was steady trying to throw me in the pool. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while I tried to wrap my legs around his torso but since he was way stronger than me, he prevented that.

"What am I again?" He asked me walking towards the pool. "My boyfriend that I love so much so please put me down" i said. He chuckled, "I would but....I think faith and Kalium would love to see auntie leigh get in the water. Wouldn't you guys?" He asked them. They laughed and nodded.
"Andre no-" before I could finish my sentence, he threw me in. When I came back up to get some air, Andre showed me a cheeky smile. I flipped him off and got out.

I walked over to my sister and parents who were next to the grill cooking up some food. Sian handed me a towel. I gratefully took it and sat down, starting to wipe myself dry. "I like him, seems like the kids are starting to warm up to him too" My mom said to me. When they first met Andre, they were a little cautious to not get to close to him because of the way they got to my ex and everything but the more they hung out with him, they slowly started to warm up to him. "I know, I'm happy they are" I said. I looked over to see him playing in the water with both of them laughing.

We decided to hangout a little while longer until we all got cold and decided to go inside. Everyone went to the guess rooms and decided to turn in for the night. I went to the bathroom and got changed while Andre went to check on the dogs. While brushing my teeth, a wave of sickness came washing over me all of a sudden. I brushed it off and continued to brush my teeth.

After I was done, I climbed into bed and went to sleep.

(The next morning)

I woke up to a mixture of barking, laughing and talking. I got out of bed, groaning when I felt the sunlight nearly blind me. I slowly made my way downstairs, into the kitchen where everyone was. "Morning babe" sariah said, kissing my cheek then handing me a plate of pancakes. "Morning" I said sitting next to Andre. He leaned over and pecked my lips, "morning love" He said. "Morning" I said, beginning to eat.

"What time is your family coming A?" Sian asked him. He checked the time on his phone, "should be in the next hour or so" he said. When I was done eating, I put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to make myself presentable for his family. After I was dressed in simple clothes, I made my way downstairs.

"Auntie Leigh, please help us settle  this" Faith came up to me and asked when I came down the steps. I picked her up and put her on my hip, "with what babe?" I asked her, going to sit down on the couch. "Uncle Andre says that Chris Brown is better than Justin bieber. We say justin is better" Kalium says. "Obviously Justin bieber is better" I said making Andre gasp. "Told you, three against one. We win" Faith says, high fiving Kalium. Just then the doorbell goes off.

I get up and answer the door to see Andre's family. "Welcome everyone" I say, taking Niyah from Jordan and moving out the way so they could enter. "Oh yeah, go ahead and take my daughter Ms. Popstar" Jordan says. "Hush, you should have seen this coming" I said leading them to the livingroom. When Andre sees me and Niyah, he tries to take her till she curls more into me. "Your not  getting her gray so don't try it" I said.  "Guys, this is Andre's parents lisa and tom, his brother Jordan, sister in law Lani and their daughter Niyah. Don't try and take her because I'm not giving her up" I said making sariah, sian and my mom groan.

While everyone got to know  eachother a little better, I sat playing with Niyah. I swear her laugh was music to my ears. "C'mon Leigh, you gotta let us hold her" Sariah said. "Babe, she might cry when i give her to you, you sure you wanna risk that?" I asked. She scoffed and stuck her arms out. I tried to hand her Niyah but she started to whine. I pulled her back to my chest and she instantly calmed down and fell slowly into my embrace. "She probably won't let leigh go honestly" Tom said making everyone laugh.

I could feel Niyah starting to get a little antsy. I leaned over to Lani, "I'm gonna sit outside for a bit. I think all this heat is making her a little bit cranky" I said. She smiled, "ok, I'll come with you. She's due for her bottle soon anyway" Lani said standing up and walking with my outside where we we talked and let Niyah cool down a little bit.

Andre

I watched as Lani, Leigh and Niyah step outside and start talking while leigh slowly rocks Niyah side to side. While I was watching, I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see everyone looking at me. "What?" I asked, shifting on the couch since all there gazes made me feel weird. "Seems like my older bro is having baby fever huh?" Jordan said, draping his arm over my shoulder. I looked back out to my girlfriend who was smiling and talking with Niyah on her hip then looked back at everyone in the room and slowly nodded.

The girl's squealed, "I think leigh is too. She hasn't took her eyes off of Niyah" debbie said. I nodded, "thats how she was when leigh first met her" I said. Just then, Leigh and Lani came back inside. They made there way to the kitchen and a few minutes later Lani came inside and sat down.
"Where's leigh and the baby?" Jordan asked. "In the kitchen. Leigh offered to feed her since she wouldn't let her go" She said. Jist then, Leigh came in with a sleeping Niyah in her arms.

"How's she?" Sian asked. "Tired out" she said with a chuckle. She sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "You ok?" I asked her softly. She nodded, "a little tired but I'll be fine" she said. I nodded and kissed her head. A little while later, everyone decided to turn in early since Leigh was feeling tired.

~~~~~~~~
Hi babes! I have 2 new stories I plan on putting out soon. One is called "Dangerous" and the other will be called "my best mate's, girlfriend's bandmate?" So keep a look out for those. I'll be deciding if I want to put it out on friday.

Also, leave comments cs I like reading the shit. Y'all's comments make my day 😭.

Yoy know what to do!

~Honey