25

Only a few more chapter's left... :)

Leigh

"Perrie, I swear to god, you stick your hand in the nachos one more time, I will lock you in Kyro's cage" I said, slapping perries hand for the 4th time today. Me and the girl's were at mine, having a mini party since its been like two weeks since me and Andre came back from our honeymoon in Ibiza.

"But Leigh, I'm hungry and this is taking too long" Perrie groaned. "Ask Jade for a biscuit and get out" I said. When she left, you could hear Jade and her bickering because I knew Jade wouldn't give her any. I just wanted her out of the kitchen. Just then, Jesy came in the her phone in her hand and sat at the Island.

"Why are the geordies bickering?" She asked. "Pez kept sticking her fingers in the food so I sent her to bother Jade for some. I'm gonna go on a limb and say Jade told her off and now they're eating eachothers ears off" I said while cutting the green onions. "I figured" she laughed and left to probably break them up.

When the kitchen was clean and the nachos were in the oven, I went out back to see the boys talking near the grill with beers in there hands while pez and Jade were in the pool and jesy was sunbathing. I decided to sit with Jesy since I didn't feel like going in the pool yet.

"Why aren't you in the pool babe?" Jesy asked, sitting up. "I don't feel like it right now" I said. "You feeling ok?" She asked and I nodded, "I'm fine jes, I also got to stay on a lookout if the dumbasses burn my house down while trying to make the ribs" I said, glancing back at the boys. "If something is wrong, you can come to me, ok?" She said and gave me the 'Jessica Nelson' Look. I nodded and continued to get my tan.

A little while later, Perrie and Jade came back and we sat by the bonfire, eating food while the boys went into 'Andre's den' since me and the girl's wanted to talk. "So, did you and Alex have the baby talk yet pez?" Jade asked. Perrie nodded, "yeah, I told him I didn't mind if we actually decided to have kids but since he's almost in the premier league and we are starting to write the album, we decided to probably start in a few months after our schedules aren't so packed" she said. I squealed, "ahhh, were gonna have litte oxlade-chamberlains to spoil soon" I said.

Perrie turned to me, "when do we get to spoil our Graynock's?" She asked. "We haven't actually talked about it but its been in the back of my mind ever since we got married. I wouldn't mind though, Andre would be going on break soon and Were only writing so if we do decide to start then we could anytime" I said. "I can't wait, I remember everyone always said that you or pez would be the first to have kids or get married and its happend. First pez getting married now you and the kids" Jesy smiled.

"Everytime I think about bringing it up to him, the words get caught in the back of my throat at the thought of me actually getting pregnant again. I don't think I can deal with that unbearable amount  of pain ever in my life again. I don't want to get pregnant again, Just to loose it again" I said, a heavy sigh leaving my mouth.

I then felt three sets of arms wrap around me, "Leigh, if you do get pregnant, your gonna take care of this one and do everything that you're supposed too. You aren't loosing another one and Andre isn't going to let you. Have faith babe" Jade said and kissed my forehead.

I wiped the fallen tears from my eyes and took a deep breath, "thank you girl's. So much" I said softly. There hold got tighter, "You will be fine Leigh-Leigh, we promise. Don't stress it" Perrie said. I nodded.

I'll be ready this time.

~~~~~~~~
Hi babe's! I'm sorry this is short. It's only a filler chapter. Also sorry that I haven't updated, I was focusing on Dangerous. Only a few more chapter's ;). Enjoy this!

Leave comments!

-Honey