27

Leigh

"Andre I swear to god, I will make you sleep out in the garage if you don't give me her" I threatened him. My family, Andre's family and the girls plus some of our friends were all at ours since we leave for tour in three days. "You better listen Andre, she locked Jerrie in the supply closet for a whole thirty minutes when they were playing with her phone" Jesy said making everyone laugh.

He glanced at me then at Niyah. He sighed and handed me the baby who giggled and babbled nonsense. "I already lost this. Only because it's more ladies in here" he said. "Yeah right, you just don't want to sleep in the garage you dope" Alex called. I continued to tune out everyone and play with Niyah.

While doing so, I felt a little Nauseous and lightheaded but I brushed it off thinking it was just something I ate trying to come up. I got up, with Niyah still on me and went to the kitchen to get something to drink to see if that was going to settle the feeling. When I felt myself slightly getting back to normal, I went back inside and sat with everyone.

I rested my head on Jesy's shoulder since she was next to me. "You ok Leigh?" She asked. I nodded a little, "I feel a little sick but its probably from something I ate. I'll be fine" I said and closed my eyes.

When I woke up from my nap, someone was tapping my arm. When I finally opened my eyes, my face was met with Andre's smile. "Hey love" he said. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, "where'd everyone go?" I asked, sitting up. "They left, Jesy informed everyone that you may have a stomach bug so they left so you could rest" He said. I nodded and made my way up the steps.

I felt Andre follow behind me. I made my way into that bathroom so that I could pat myself with a cool washcloth since I was sweating heavy as hell. When I was done, I changed my clothes into something more cooler then made my way into bed.

When I woke up a few hours later, I turned my head to see the time. 3:40 AM. I turned on my other side to see Andre knocked out cold. I laid my head back down as an attempt to fall back asleep but instantly shot back up when I felt my mouth get watery and the food I had last night start to slowly come up my throat. I shot out of bed and dashed for the bathroom before I started to empty out the contents in my stomach. After a while, I felt Andre come behind me and hold my hair back.

When I felt like I was done, I sat on the cool ground and rested my head on Andre. "You ok babe?" He asked. Before I could answer, I leaned my head into the toilet and started to throw up again. When my stomach felt empty, I slowly started to rise. I held Andre for support as I made my way to the sink to brush my teeth. When I was done, Andre led me to bed.

"Ok, you lay here and I'm going to run out to the shops and get you some medicine" he said and I nodded since my voice was hoarse from throwing up. I took the cup of water from next to the bed and Drunk it. When Andre was dressed, he came over and kissed my head. When he left, I fell into another soft slumber.

When I woke up again, Andre was creeping in the room with two bags and a plate of food. "Here love, you haven't eaten in a while so eat this while I go and fix your medicine" he said and sat the plate of avocado toast on my lap. I took small bites, scared that I might throw up again. When I finished a good amount, I sat it on the dresser and shuffled my way into the kitchen where Andre was.

"Babe?" I said softly since my throat still hurted a bit. "Kitchen babe" he said. I made my way to where he was and sat at the Island. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Like shit" I said. He handed me some kind of pink fluid, "for your stomach. Take it then lay down" he said and made me go upstairs. When I went up and took the medicine, I laid down.

When I woke up, Andre was next to me, watching television. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Feeling any better?" He asked. I nodded, "my head feels a little better but I still feel nauseous" I said. He nodded, "you don't think...." he trailed off. My eyes widened, "Ibiza" I whispered and lifted my head so that I could see him.

He kissed my forehead, "I'll go out to the shops tomorrow to get a few" he said and I nodded. I put my head back on his chest and rested my hands on my stomach. "Whatever happens, we'll be ok" he said and I nodded.

~~The next morning~~

I woke up the next morning, on top of Andre. I sat up and checked my phone then dashed for the toilet for the third time. I threw up  a few times during the night also. I felt Andre rub my back as I probably started to throw up some organs now. When I was done, I went and brushed my teeth then made my way back to bed.

"I think it's time to go and get one" Andre said as I settled myself into the covers. I nodded and fiddled with my fingers as he left. I was completely shitting my pants but at the same time, anticipating for his arrival. While he was gone, I was trying to put the negative thoughts of everything behind me but I couldn't.

When he came back, he had a bottle of water in one hand and a bag in the other. He sat next to me and handed me the water, "so you can pee" he said. I nodded and shakily grabbed the bag and walked to the bathroom. When I took out the pregnancy test, I slowly peed on it and lefts it in a cup on the side of the sink then set my timer to five minutes.

When I came out, I walked over to Andre who instantly took me in his arms and burried my face into his chest. "I'm scared" I said. He rubbed my back and kissed my head, "I know, I know but we will be prepared this time" he said.

Once my timer went off, we both got up and slowly walked to the bathroom hand in hand and slowly lifted the test.....

~~~~~~~~
Hi babes! Cliffhangers from this point on 😏. Guess what, *whisperers: My birfday on friday* Enjoy this!

Leave comments!

-Honey