5

Andre

"Any plans coming up?" Trent asked. Me, Mathew, Trent, Jordan, Mo and mane decided to chill at mine for some fifa and pool. "Yep, im going to watch leigh perform in a few days and...." i trailed off pulling mathew into me, " My  trusty steed Is coming with" i said. He groaned, "why do you always make me tag along?" He asked. "Because, i hear one of her bandmates are single so being the amazing wingman i am, i decided to bring you along" i said, ruffling his hair. "Man, aren't you nervous? I mean you are meeting her bestfriends. That scares me and im not even dating her" Mo said from across the room. "Im not dating her yet, im gonna ask soon" i said. "Well you better hurry"

While they were playing, i got lost in my thoughts on when and how i was gonna ask leigh to ne my girlfriend because we have been close friends for almost 2 months and i can't imagine dating anyone else but her. After 20 minutes of thinking, i decided i would ask her when i see her this weekend. I would bring her to mine to watch movies then im gonna ask her. I know its not some candle light dinner and flowers type thing but im not that romantic and she told me she doesn't really like fancy things like that.

And truth be told, i wasn't really that scared to meet them but at the same time i was. I mean, its not like meeting her brothers if she did but they are basically her sisters so i tried to brace myself for all the 'you hurt her, we kill you' lines and stuff like that.

(A few days later)

Leigh

"Leigh would you stay still, please?" Aaron said. Me and the girl's were backstage at fusion, touching up our makeup and hair.  I'm not even nervous about the performance, i'm more nervous about Andre coming to watch me perform. "Sorry azza" i huffed, finally sitting back. "Leigh, calm down. Why you so worked up anyway?" Perrie asked from under Alex. "I um may have invited Andre and his bestfriend to come today" I said. They all squealed making me cover my ears.

"Finally, we get to meet the famous Andre gray" jade said. "Oh, your dating Andre, leigh?" Alex asked. "No I'm not dating him but you know him" I questioned. "Yeah, were pretty good friends" he said and I nodded. My nerves started to speed up when time for us to go on became closer and closer.

When it was our turn, while our intro was going off, you could hear the crowd gradually get louder and louder. we then got launched on the stage once the intro of salute started. for like 5 minutes I forgot about Andre but when we came closer to the end of the stage, I could see him and Mathew. when we made eye contact, we both smiled. the fact that he came made me have a smile on my face throughout the whole performance. when we finished, I could see Andre clapping. 

when we got off stage, we went backstage on cloud 9 with all dancers. "that was awesome" jade said as we made our way into our dressing room. "I know. i will never get used to doing these" i said taking a sip of my water. while i was scrolling through my phone, i can hear a voice that i could recognize so i looked up and saw Andre, Alex and Mathew were near the dressing room door joking around. when he noticed me, he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  

" you did amazing leigh" he said. I hugged him back and inhaled his scent, "thank you, and thank you for coming" I said after letting him go. when i turned around, all the girls were looking at me. "ehm, Andre, this is Perrie, Jade and Jesy. girls, this is Andre" I introduced. the girls caught him off guard when the smashed him into a hug. "hurt her, we kill you. simple. we are gonna spare you all the threats I was hoping to give you but keep what I said in mind." jesy said. he nodded, "you have my word" he said. I smiled at how quickly they welcomed him. "oh and that's Mathew" i said pointing to Mathew who was across the room. he looked up and gave a small wave which made me laugh. we talked, well Andre talked by telling everyone a little bit about him. it was nearing 4 pm when everyone decided to go home. 

"hey leigh, do you want to come over to mine tonight?" Andre asked me while I was gathering my things, "yeah sure" i said. he helped me take my things out to his car and we headed off to his house. when we got there, i situated myself on the couch with kyro at my feet while Andre went and made some popcorn. when he came back, i instantly cuddled into him to gather the warmth from his body. he wrapped his arms around me and i laid my head on his chest. while we were watching the movie, i could feel eyes on me so I looked up to see Andre staring at me. 

"Andre, you ok?"  I asked sitting up to look him in the eyes. he sat up, " I'm gonna do something, pull away if you feel uncomfortable, ok?" he said. I nodded. he put his hand on my cheek then slowly leaned in. I found myself leaning in to and our lips touched. it was slow but passionate and I loved it. we pulled away after a while to get oxygen. we stayed staring into eachothers eyes for a while until he finally spoke up. "did I make you uncomfortable? are you ok?" he asked with a bit of worry in his eyes. i shook my head, "im ok and no you didnt make me uncomfortable" i said. he seemed to be contemplating about something. "leigh, would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked. i jumped up and hugged, "yes" i said. he smiled and hugged me. 

~~~~~
Hi babe's! Hope you like this chapter. Let me know your feedback pls!

Vote,comment and share!