12

Leigh

beep beep beep beep

I woke up to the most annoying sound ever. I reluctantly pealed myself out of the bed  and made my way to the bathroom to get myself situated. I took a shower and made myself look decent since today was the day I was officially meeting  Andre's family. they were all going to be at his game today and I told him I would go. I was getting a ride from Mathew since he was coming too. I went downstairs and fed Harvey then made myself a simple English breakfast. when I was done, I straightened up and send some messages to family and the girl's. while doing so, I got a text. 

Mathew: I'm outside, your Uber awaits. 

Me: I thought you were my chariot? 

Mathew: Just come out, Ms. popstar. 

I chuckled at Mathew's nickname for me and gathered my things and made my way to his range rover. 

When I got there, Mathew guided me to Andre's private box which led to some fans to scream for me to sign some things. so being the amazing person I am, I stopped to take some pictures and sign some things before I made my way to his box to see Andre's family sitting there. "I'm gonna go and tell Dre that your here safe and in one piece" Mathew said and left. I nodded and turned to his family who were smiling at me. 

"your more beautiful in person sweetheart" his mom said and gave me a hug. I gave her a warm smile and hugged her back. I then made my way to hug his father then made my way to his brother. "wow, I don't know what you see in Andre" he said making everyone laugh. we talked a little more until the game started. Andre was actually doing good. even though I didn't have any clue to what was going on, I still was being his cheerleader on the sidelines. when the game was over, me and Andre's family were escorted to the locker rooms to meet Andre. I went to the side and congratulated everyone else. when Andre came out, he engulfed his mother in a hug. when he was done, he turned to me but I put my hand up. "are you sweaty? I really don't want to smell of sweat" I asked him. he chuckled and nodded. I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. 

"where's the little monster Jordan?" Andre asked. "back at yours, she was way too fussy so I let Lani stay with her" he said and Andre nodded. we all left and made our way to Andre's house. when we entered, Kyro launched himself onto me straight away making everyone laugh. when I composed myself, I excused myself to let Kyro out in the back then made my way back to the Livingroom.  when I sat down, Andre took Niyah from Jordan and turned to me. "leigh, this is Niyah and that's her lizard of a mother Lani" he said making Lani scoff and hit him. "don't mind him, I'm the dummy you date sister in law" she said showing me a smile. I nodded and turned my attention back to the baby In Andre's arms. when she saw me, she reached her arms for me. I picked her up started to poke her stomach.

"she likes you, that's a first" Jordan said. I looked at them, "Ni doesn't usually like someone the first time she meets them" Lani said and I nodded. Niyah started to reach her hands out to touch my face and curls making me smile. after a while, I shifted her body so that her head was resting on my shoulder while I got to know his family a little bit more. "she really, really likes you Leigh-Anne" his mom said. I looked over and saw that Niyah had fell asleep. "she didn't even fall asleep on me the first time I met her" Andre said. I took her off of me and tried to give her back to Lani but she started to stir and whine the gripped on my shirt. "seems like she doesn't want to let you go" Lani said with a smile. when I finally got her to go, I gave her to her mother then rested my head on Andre's shoulder. he wrapped his arm around my waist and continued to talk. 

After a while, Andre's family left which left me and Andre in the house. "your really special" he said out of the blue. "what do you mean?" I asked him. "Lani wasn't being overprotective and Niyah wasn't being fussy. that never happens, which means your special" he said making me smile. "thank you, I'm glad they like me" I said. "they love you" he said kissing my head. after a while, we sat and let the sound coming from the tv overtake the silence. 

"move in with me" he said, catching me off guard. "what?" I asked. "move in with me" he repeated. "as long as I get to wake up to you everyday, I would love to move in with you" I said making him beam with Joy. "I love you leigh" he said. "I love you too Andre" 

~~~~~~

hi babes! a little shorter then it usually is but I was pissed and decided to write so enjoy this!

you know what to do!