16

Excuse any grammar mistakes lmao 💀.

Andre

"How's life going gray?" Alex asked. Me and the boys were hanging out to try to catch up on everything. "Lifes amazing ox, what about you?" I asked him. He nodded. "What about you two's missus?" Mathew asked. "Mines is fine, I'm guessing chambo's, Sean and Jordans is good too" I said. "When are you guys deciding to tie the knot?" Trent asked. We all exchange looks, "I'm doing it soon" Alex said. "How soon is soon?" Sean asked him. "Soon mate, I already have the ring. Just waiting for the right time" he said. "What about you lot?" Mo said, referring to me, Jordan and Sean. They all looked at me. "I'm thinking about it" I said with a smile. "Since when?" Virgil asked. "Since the day she walked around my house holding my neice. That's when I new I was definitely not letting her go" I concluded. "So your basically saying, after you tie the knot, your gonna have a little gray to bring to our games?" Firmino said making everyone laugh. "Shut up man, not the point" I said laughing.

After everyone left, it was Just me and Mathew. " You meant it, didn't you?" He asked me. I nodded, "yes Mat, I did. I haven't felt this way in any of my other relationships. She's the one and I know it" I said. He smiled and nodded. "Tell me when you do, we are going ring shopping soon then" he said then left.

(A few days later)

Right now, I was at training for an upcoming game we had while Leigh-Anne was down at the stadium, getting ready for a show they had here. Me and the team were also going to watch once we ended. I was really training like a pro today. I made 5 shots in the little game we did and I was pushing myself more when we did our exercises in the circle.

"Ok, who are you and what have you done with the real Andre gray?" Klopp asked me making everyone laugh. "Yeah, you never made that many shots when we trained" Trent said. "Not true!" I said. "Were gonna go and watch leigh and the girl's show today. That's why" Rhian said. "Oh, you should bring her all the time if she's the reason you work like this" Klopp said making everyone laugh, I shook my head at his comment and continued to train.

After we were done, we all showered and got dressed in some simple clothes and made our way to our van. When we got there, we made our way to the VIP area. "Damn, I think they have more people that come to there shows then fans come to our games" virgil said.

Just then, the salute intro start and the girls and dancers came on stage. When they started, I was mesmerised by the way she hit all the dance moves and high notes perfectly. I know this isn't the first time I watched her perform, but everytime I do, I seem to get more and more suprised at how much she can move and sing at one time. I would have dropped dead and would be laying on the ground, gasping for oxygen.

It was nearing the end of the show and the crowd was still on cloud 9. 
"Liverpool, you have been amazing tonight but unfortunately, we are down to our last song" Leigh said. "But this song have never been performed so we may need your help. Could you guys do that?" She asked them making them scream loud again. She smiled, "ok then, don't let me down" she said, walking to the rest of the girl's to get in position.

Just then, motivate started and Leigh began to sing.

"He dressed like, he dressed like a baller.
We switchen every kinda pose up
Highways and contry lands we roll up.
He give it to me anyway that I want it babe, anyway that I want it"

The crowd started going crazy and started to sing along to the lyrics. The crowd was ecstatic. I stood there smiling at my future wife and the girl's do the there thing on stage.

When the show was over, the boys  went home and me and Alex stayed after. We sat in the girl's dressing room, waiting for them to come in. When they did, the jumped in suprise. "You guys can't do that, you nearly gave me a heart attack" Jesy said hitting my arm. Leigh came over and gave me a hug. "You were great out there love. The boys sent their congrats" I said. She nodded, "thank you for coming" She said. I nodded and grabbed her things, "alright ox, I'll see you on matchday" I said to him. We went into the car and drove us home.

"You know Jurgen said to bring you and pez to more games since I performance is always perfect when your there" I said once we made it to our bedroom. "Oh really?" She laughed. I changed into some Joggers and laid in the bed until Leigh came back. At that moment, Kyro's big ass decided to Jump right on leigh's side of the bed. "Down boy" I said to him. He jumped down and Leigh came in and layed down.

When she did, I wrapped my arm around her waist and burried my head into her chest. "I miss you" I said, kissing her exposed skin. "I'm right here" she said with a giggle. I felt her fingers slip into my hair and started to massage my scalp. "I miss you" I said again, but with more emphasis on the I. She laughed again then shoved me. "I just got off from a hour and thirty show, your not getting sex" she said making me huff. "Damnit" I said with a pout.

"Oh don't make that face. Now go to bed, we have a busy day tomorrow. I don't want sex to be stuck on your mind while we are spending time with my family"
She said and turned her lamp off. I huffed again the turned mine off and went to sleep.

~~~~~~

Hi babes! 2 updates since im officially done with midterms. So enjoy this!

You know what to do!